“Overpriced and pretentious” 2 of 5 stars

208-667-2782
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tito Macaroni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 181 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Coeur d Alene
“Overpriced and pretentious”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place is right by the CDA Resort so it gets a lot of traffic. The food is overpriced for the quality and preparation. It tastes like frozen food microwaved.

Visited March 2012

Twin Falls, Idaho
“Decent food, NOT gluten friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This restaurant came up on my gluten free app as a local place to dine. However, once I had ordered the only gluten free pasta on the menu (Spaghetti noodles) and asked them to double check the sauce (their spaghetti sauce was NOT gluten free) I was not overly impressed.
Our waiter was great and took the time to investigate for me, but I was frustrated with the options.
My non gluten free friends enjoyed the restaurant and ordered many appetizers in place of a full dinner and they were VERY happy with their choices, especially the fried zucchini and sweet potato fries.
It was a nice place to try, but I am not sure I would go again!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Olive Garden in disguise”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This has the look, feel, service and taste of a chain Italian restaurant. Here Italian cuisine is defined by the amount of garlic and the service defined by the youth, inexeprience and lack of supervion of the wait staff. I would normally never walk into anything that even looked like this place but acted upon the misguided recommendation of my hotel. This is not real Italian, not even a good imitation.

Visited October 2012
“To Die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We went here while traveling for one month to 9 different states & this was my favorite restaurant! The Garlic Romano Fries - Crispy fries, garlic, Romano cheese & olive oil was the best I've ever tasted in my life of 51 years. It could have fed 4 people comfortably and was considered an appetizer. The rest of the meal (spaghetti & meatballs, chicken marsala) was wonderful too. There was a mix up so we ended up receiving an extra dinner of chicken parmesan. We had 2 glasses of wine also and the entire bill was only $60!! With all the leftovers, it fed my husband, doggie and myself 3 more times on our trip while camping! We will be sure to return when visiting again! Too bad you aren't in AZ.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Redmond, Washington
“Good Italian place, authentic and great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Has dinner with my 2 kids, very nice live music, great food. Great pesto dish, the seafood pasta is delicious. Kids had Mac&Cheese that always work, very well done (not craft for a change...)