“Good breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Hayden, Idaho
“Good breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

This is your average small town diner. Good breakfast and lunch. Nothing fancy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Shoreline, Washington
“It's not Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

We stopped here for breakfast on our way from Sandpoint to Seattle. It's part of a little 'breakfast row' of three diners--this one, The Old European and a chrome-clad Denny's that drew out attention from the freeway. The food was okay--not horrible, nobody got sick, but it wasn't the great breakfast find we wanted it to be.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oregon
“Good food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

A lot of places have good food, but what sets this place apart is great service. They are very busy and have a staff that makes it look easy. My coffee cup stayed full and even though there was a waiting line when we arrived it only took a few minutes to be seated.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
bay area
“Disgustingly bad lunch food...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2010

A very, very local Idaho country bumpkin kind of place.
Everything is old, run down, a little dirty and very unattractive...and then there's the food...I'd been here once before for breakfast, and yes, the hash browns were good and the breakfast was alright in a very basic, fatty, country sort of way...
I wouldn't have gone back to this place (once was plenty), but a friend who hadn't been here before wanted a late breakfast and said he'd heard it was good, so I landed up here again. But since I'd already had breakfast I ordered a lunch item. Very bad choice. The lunch I was served today was really disgusting. So disgusting I had to write a review! My bag-style salad greens were old, brown and wilted, the dried-out onion and tomato on my open face sandwich had obviously been sliced days ahead of time, the cheese was melted "american processed" food matter, and the fish batter on my halibut actually dripped oil went I bit into it. Disgusting. Nobody should be served food this bad...not even Idaho bumpkins.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kalispell, Montana
“Where the locals eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2009

We had an early breakfast before the snow fell on the trip back to Montana. Plenty of tables at 7:00am, bur had noticed a full parking lot at 9:00am. Most breakfasts were what one would expect, but the amounts were more than adequate. Prices were low to medium. Plenty of butter is used on everything. I did see crab omlette and Razor clams on the men. I will try the clams, for breakfast, on the next trip. Service was outstanding in all respects. I was told this was the best place for breakfast in the town. Very clean. It may be the best in the region.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere