“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
HELENA
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a very good hotel. Clean, nice concerned staff, good breakfast and a very nice seating area outside. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because they messed up our room assignment as a Silver member.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Eugene, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

You will be pleased with this hotel. We stay in many hotels each year and try to find the newest and best. This hotel fits both descriptions, it is new and great. I thought the price on the upper end for Coeur d'Alene for hotel without a view, but I have not stayed in hotels there before and and we were at the peak of summer rates. The hotel is brand new and was very nice. What little contact we had with the staff was excellent. I would return and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed here for two night during the summer and it was a great hotel. It's pretty new, therefore things looked very nice. The staff was friendly and welcoming every time we saw them. They provide breakfast and it's simple but fine. The room was large and had a super big bathroom and walk-in closet.

The hotel is only about a 5 minute drive to downtown where the lake is and all of the restaurants and shops. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

the people there were very welcoming and very nice to our family. the hotel was brand new and had everything you would need. It had a great breakfast with many choices, they had a beautiful outdoor area with heaters and fire tables, they had a beautiful pool and hot tub, they also had a great workout facilities with towels and fresh cold water, upon all the great things outside the room, we enjoyed a modern family oriented layout in our room.
Big Mike,one of the many welcoming staff noticed that my brother and i had gone down to breakfast early so he got us a bowl of cereal and then to pass the time we went to the workout facility. later in the evening they had fresh hot cookies that helped to finish a perfect day. when you check in make sure you look for Sherman there lead ambassador/fish.

Room Tip: the top floor is always better and when looking for a good family room get the suite.
Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Wonderful staff evening & daytime shifts. Room was very clean & beds were comfortable. Nice big room with plenty of storage space if you plan to stay awhile. I didn't have the breakfast, mainly because it was only served until 9am, which was a bit strange to me. Hotel is in a great location, not far from downtown. Being suites, they have a small living area, mini fridge, micro & coffeemaker. The hotel itself was neat & clean. I enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Westlake Village, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The hotel was a new, clean and trendy hotel. The bed and bedding was so comfortable. The decor simple and modern but very charming. We went to Couer dAlene for a wedding and the hotel was a nice homey place to come back to. The front desk very personable and the place lacking for nothing. Not only would I go back, I am looking at staying at another SpringHill suites the next time I need a hotel.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiets room and I got it. Just tell the front desk what you are looking for.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Bothell, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel was wonderful!! Every year we travel to Silverwood Theme Park and try out a different hotel. Well, we will look no further. There were 6 of us, my husband and I with 4 kids, ages 2, 4, 6 & 8. The staff went out of their way help us. From finding batteries, that they just gave us, for my daughters camera; to leaving a drawing pad and color pencils for my kids in the room because they saw all the pictures they were drawing. Breakfast is included in the cost and had EVERYTHING my 4 kids would want. I can't say it enough. This is a wonderful place to stay and you can't go wrong.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene? Share your experiences!