“not worth the money” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2209 East Sherman Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene East)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
A TripAdvisor Member
“not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

The exercise room was a joke. Two pieces of equipment stuck in a small room. The outside doors never closed to lock for security. The rooms need updating. It was not what we expected for $125.00 a night. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
I am sorry that our hotel did not satisfy your needs. Could you please contact me directly to address what was not to your liking. I am in 7-3 five days a week and can be reached at 208-667-6777. Thank you for your time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Burley, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stayed here for two nights on our recent trip to Coeur d Alene. We rented room 220 which was a huge room with a hot tub in it. The room was great. It was very clean, and nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable. The only bad thing about the room was that the walls are very thin and you could hear people in another room running there hot tub and banging on the walls. Since we liked our room, we did not let it bother us. This motel is in a great location with easy driving to downtown Coeur d Alene. We will always stay at this motel when we visit Coeur d Alene in the future. The fact that they allow pets also makes it more convenient since we do have two dogs that we enjoy taking with us on trips.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
lq0446gm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review! We here at La Quinta value your business and look forward to having you again!

Karen Laramie
British Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I admit, I am a hotel snob. I get to stay at great places with my work all the time. I had gotten this reservation via priceline and when I saw some of the reviews, I was quite anxious about the trip. What a waste of energy, we had a fantastic experience!

The staff members were fantastic, the place was very clean and smelled great. The breakfasts were great.

We got a very good rate but if we go back as a family, I will pay their full rate (which is still extremely reasonable) and book directly with them because I know I am going to have a great and affordable stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane, responded to this review, February 4, 2012
Thank you for the kind review! We are glad you had a fantastic stay and look forward to having you again!
Willamette Valley, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Nearly spotless room, COMFY bed, quiet, all things work like they should, no smells, decor nice and everything looks brand new, fast & easy check-in, and the trees around the hotel make it just beautiful. Would definitely recommend this hotel (and I'm picky)!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, which was very nice.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane, responded to this review, February 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review. I appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We here at La Quinta value your business and look forward to having you again!
Penticton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Glad to recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay in Coeur d'Alene! Three of us stayed in two rooms...they were clean, beds very comfortable, the sleep was good and the breakfast was better than most hotels provide...a full array of foods. We were especially pleased that we were given the 20% discount when we mentioned the coupon that was given to us at the Duty Free shop in Eastport. This is something that we will always remember, and we thank La Quinta's wonderful customer appreciation service for that!

Room Tip: Bottom floor you can hear the thumpy thump of feet clomping around above
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

We got in around 10 o clock and headed downtown to meet friends. We got in to our room around 2 am and my wife and I got into a little lovers tiff, and since the room had two beds I climbed into my own. At 7am my wife woke me up and said "I have been up since fourI can't do it anymore". I instantly started gagging, and looking for the smell source. It was a glob of puke in between our sheets. The hotel only gave us 20$ back when I told them of the issue. The bathroom floor was disgusting, the shower was so gross we decided to wait, I would rather shower in Jail. I am disgusted!!! Screw this hotel and it's employee's. That is disgusting and wrong.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alane? Share your experiences!