Firstly, my sister and I were on a vacation together, for the first time. She had just retired and we were making a pilgrimage to the places we went to as kids. unfortunately, the places we stayed at t were either gone, or had terrible reviews. (always check trip adviser before booking anything) This hotel had a good review, so we gave it a try.
We were not disappointed! Breakfast was wonderful, casual and paper delivered every morning to our room...drinking coffee and reading the paper at a wonderful buffet...heaven!
The pool area was very nice, and as there are very few out door pools in this area I was a little concerned,l that we would be sitting around an indoor pool...not! The pool is encased with windows and doors that open up to the patio with tables and lounge chairs. Very nice indeed. There are rooms in the courtyard that open up to the pool area with sliding doors and would recommend Those rooms, as the others have no outdoor access. Also get the main floor, no elevators, and if you are like my sister and I...lots of luggage...
Sitting around the pool, we gathered a lot of info, as we met a couple from Spokane and one from Edmonton. We knew that the hotel included a service to the Main Coeur d'Alene Hotel, to use the new private beach, but s we were pressed for time, thought we would forgo it! So glad that we listened to the folks at the pool......it was wonderful and worth the day. This was included as a free service to hotel guests and really the icing on the cake. We actually were surprised that the hotel did not promote this added service. The boat ride alone, to the beach was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FULL HOTEL RENOVATION COMPLETED JULY 2014!!! Stay in the heart of beautiful Coeur d'Alene and enjoy all the comforts of home that this Idaho hotel has to offer. Just outside this Coeur d'Alene, ID hotel, guests will find fun and excitement. Take in the thrills of the Silverwood Theme Park, boat around Lake Coeur d'Alene, play the world famous Floating Green at the Coeur d'Alene golf course or simply explore the breathtaking views by hiking around the nearby mountains and lakes. Guests can also go horseback riding, fishing, boating, zip-lining and biking. North Idaho College is also located nearby, which makes this hotel in Coeur d'Alene perfect for families visiting the campus. Guests of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Coeur d'Alene Inn will enjoy staying in spacious, comfortable, 100% smoke free rooms, each complete with a refrigerator, microwave, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access and a full complimentary breakfast buffet daily.This hotel in Coeur d'Alene,Idaho also offers an on-site restaurant - where kids eat free - an indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, on-property fitness center and a cocktail lounge. Pets are also welcome at this hotel in Coeur d'Alene for a small fee. Business guests traveling to this Coeur d'Alene, ID, hotel will enjoy the on-site full-service business center and conference facilities, in addition to a close proximity to area businesses, such as Hecla Mining Company, Kootenai Medical Center, Louisiana Pacific, Empire Airlines and Ground Force Manufacturing. For superior service, comfort and value, book a stay online today and save with the BEST WESTERN PLUS Coeur d'Alene Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Coeur d'Alene Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Coeur D'alene Best Western
- Best Western Coeur d Alene Inn
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Coeur D'Alene Inn Idaho