“Fan-bloody-tastic !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Perth, Scotland
“Fan-bloody-tastic !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Fabulous food. Well worth a visit. Great service all the way. Kirsteen was a gem, seen to everything we needed and the Manager came to see you when she found out it was your first visit. Great welcome. A must go to place

Visited October 2013

Yakima
“don't get any better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We just spent a long weekend in Coeur d'Alene and I had check out several places to eat. Picking the Texas Road House as our first Friday evening meal turned out to be the best choice for me in many years.
Walking up to the door and seeing a sign above the door saying "Next time call ahead" told me they could be filled up many days. As it was just before 5 PM we was lucky and got a seat fast. By the time we left there was a long waiting line at the door.
The wife had steak and I went for the ribs. Let me say we both felt we had received the best meal on the list. (both plates was so full we combined and filled up a doggy bag. Going home we used that for our lunch and we both felt either one would have filled the best list.)
The people, from the door to the server was just super friendly. The manger came by later to be sure everything was right.
One last thing, check out those line dancers while your eating, manger said they can do 17 different dances.

Lynnwood, Washington
“New Favorite In The Making”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Boy this place is busy, but I can see why. I've always been curious about this place. Since Sunday night was too busy, we tried again on Tuesday. Busy, but we got in right away. You get a nice greeting when you walk in and the staff gets to know you on your way to the table. Yes it can be loud with the music at times and it definitely has that great country roadhouse atmosphere, but it is a great dining experience. Even for a chain. Peanuts included. I would have ordered a steak, but I saw catfish on the menu and went with that since it's been forever since I've had any. It was very good and it stayed hot throughout. Not too many times I can say that about any meal. A steak was ordered at our table and coming from a picky person, I heard it was the best steak she has ever had. That is encouraging for the next time I go whether it's in CDA or another location. Service was great throughout and for a roadhouse-steakhouse, it is very affordable. Hopefully Texas Roadhouse can come to the Seattle area, but if not, it is a new favorite in the making and I will look for them in future travels. Quite a fun place.

• Visited August 2013
Helena, Montana, United States
“Great food, fun atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We decided to go to Coeur d'Alene on a whim for the Labor Day weekend. I was looking on line for restaurants and found this one. So glad I did!!!! From the moment we entered the restaurant we were greeted by such friendly staff. Our server was fantastic and made sure we were made aware of the special for the night, which we had. It was an absolutely delicious meal from the hot bread and fresh salad to the steak and shrimp. The steak and shrimp were cooked perfectly!!! Can't wait to go back!!!

Bozeman, Montana
“great first time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I wasn't real sure about going here since it's not exclusive to CDA, but we had a real good time. We had a waiter on his third day so he was really giving us his best service. The food was good, I had a good cut prime rib with a sweet potato for the main, the salad couldn't have been better, and the bread with the special TR butter was a treat. The girls were doing dances every ten minutes and when they stopped, no one really reacted. It was weird.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere