“WOW!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went early ( 5:00PM), were immediately greeted and seated with a warm basket of fresh cooked buns. We always ask for "regular butter" as I am not a fan of the cinnamon butter that normally accompanies the buns. Our server was on the spot and with in a few minutes our order was being placed. I ordered the 12 oz rib eye medium rare and lovely wifey ordered the fried chicken on the early bird menu. Our salads arrived with in moments as well as a refill of the delicious, piping hot buns. The salad was cold, crisp and fresh. Our main course came delightfully close to finishing the salads. My steak was done just right and the food runner stood by whilst I cut into the steak to ensure it was done, "just the way I love it" as he put it. The steak was char broiled and just about as tasty a steak as one can get. The baked potato was hot, however the "loaded" for 99 cents extra was sort of skimpy on butter and sour cream. It was plentiful with cheddar cheese though. Lovely wifey's fried chicken was white meat breast and just plain yummy. Her French fries were a little cool and soggy and were replaced in a flash when brought to the attention of the server.

This our once a month Texas Road House night out and it has never disappointed us. Two years ago our daughter-in-law was in town with grandson as well as other family members. We celebrated lovely wife's --th birthday here and it was really fun. They brought out a sawhorse with a saddle and she sat on it while birthday wishes were sung by the staff. Twice during our meal the wait staff did a little line dance. This is a fun place with excellent food. If you are in Coeur d'Alene for a spell, come and enjoy!

TIP: No reservations are accepted and because it is so darn good it gets busy. Either come at the busy time, suck it up and wait a little or come early. ( they have a good early bird menu).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Ate here for lunch. Staff was excellent. They dance to certain songs and seem to really enjoy the work. Sat at the bar and Cade was just fantastic with his service. Food was good, steak was a little over what I asked but still tasty.

Visited June 2013
Seattle
“Great steak and Jacob is the man!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

What can be better than great food and great service? I only wish we had one closer to home. Love the ambiance and the service from Jacob was outstanding!

Visited June 2013
Spokane, Wa
“Won't Go Back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Their menu says medium rare is red-center. My "medium rare" steak was grey in the middle with a small sliver of pink. They messed up my husband's order too, so at least we waited together. The manager was at our table when I cut open my second steak. It was slightly more pink. I resigned myself to eating pasty steak, and the manager seemed just fine with this. There are too many good restaurants in cda to waste more money here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Moscow
“Although it's not the 1st in the rating, it's so good...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We were the party of seven passing by to Yellowstone. It was no problem to reserve a table & the waiting time was enough to order drinks. I'd recommend to try onion blossom and fried pickles. And of course, steaks...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere