“Good for any occasion” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons of Coeur d'Alene is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 203 restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N 2nd St
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Coeur d'Alene, this beautifully designed restaurant focuses on Seasonally Inspired, Spirited Cuisine. A warm, comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with top notch hospitality professionals that are passionate foodies. We provide excellent service that puts you at the center of the dining experience.
Caeur D Alene
“Good for any occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great atmosphere, the service is friendly and fast.
Frequent live music in the bar area. The avocado and grilled chicken sandwich is a must. Also the burgers are very well crafted, gourmet type. Good for friends, family or business.

Visited December 2012

80% Recommend
“Great Ambiance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place has an excellent and friendly atmosphere! The wine selection is superb, and I highly recommend the wine tasting events they have here. A fun time for all and with great prices!

Visited March 2013
Hayden, Idaho
“Not very good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I live in Coeur d'Alene and I've been to Season's several times; typically the food has been good, I've never been impressed with the service. A week ago however, I went with a birthday party and we reserved a room there. They lost our reservation and we weren't sat until 6:30 when our reservation was at 6:00. It took 15-20 minutes to get drinks and our order was not taken until after 7:00. A woman identified herself as the owner and was helping with our table, that couldn't even tell me what beers they had on tap. Our food got to our table roughly an hour after we ordered when we had plans somewhere else (which we were obviously late for). Normally I've at least had good food, however I had the buttermilk chicken this time, which had no flavor, the gravy tasted like they poured paste on my chicken that had no flavor either. I understand that restaurants have rough tables, I worked in the business for 6 years, but the worst part was that the person who planned the party was asked for their information so they could send something to her, the rest of us didn't even get an apology.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Clancy, MT
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Amazing service, delicious food, and fun but cozy atmosphere. Would love to go back in the summer also when they open up all the windows and make it more open-air

Visited December 2012
Post Falls, Idaho
“great seasonal food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

From the modern bar to the dining areas, Seasons got it right. Bartenders actually know who to make a perfect Manhattan and the menu is really different. I loved the menu; ordered short ribs in port sauce and...wow! Not greasy in the slightest. Bread pudding...THE BEST! Great place to dine.

• Visited November 2012