“Perfect day of white water rafting” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Baton Rouge
7 attraction reviews
“Perfect day of white water rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

We had great experience of white water rafting on Clark Fork river,MT.
The guides, Jake, Chris, Tom , were friendly , professional, top of the line.
We will be back, kudos to the owners.

Nelson, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Friendly instructor and great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were met by an enthusiastic patient guide for our stand-up paddleboard lesson. We felt tended to the whole way through our first time on SUPs. Their shop is clean and well organized with a friendly staff. If you're looking for fun in the water at Coeur d'Alene, think about stopping in at Row's near the Resort.

Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect evening on the lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We booked the sunset kayak trip with ROW and loved it. It was very well organized and our guide was lovely. We were the only people out on the lake (not Coeur D'Alene but a nearby one) once a small boat had gone past us, so got to enjoy the sunset with a glass of champagne in a wonderfully peaceful setting. Seeing two eagles, very close up, was an unexpected surprise.

Visited July 2012
Sherwood, Arkansas
“WOW! Spokane River White Water Rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Everything was handled from beginning to end with customer service, comfort, and safety in mind. From the person who booked my trip before I left and answered all of my questions - all three times that I called - to the person that drove the bus. Every single staff member was friendly, personable, knowledgable, and although they were ready to have a good time they took their jobs seriously. There isn't enough room in this review to RAVE about this group of people and the EXCELLENT job they all did. I can say that it was EXACTLY as advertised and I had a great time! Even two weeks later I get so excited talking about it. I would recommend this trip for people that want to see if white water rafting is for them. It is a great trip for beginners. Our guide Jake was FABULOUS! I really can not say enough good things about this adventure except THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

Visited June 2012
Historic Wallace, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
“Rafting the Sleepy? St. Joe River with ROW Adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

After having an A-1 raft experience on the Lochsa River with ROW Adventures on Memorial Day while staying at River Dance Lodge, I was super excited about getting back on the water with these white water specialists. Well my chance arrived with a front seat on a St. Joe run. I have kayaked the Joe but at lower water levels (thankfully). The 6,0000cfs was a super fun level but one that I was glad to have the experise of a great raft guide, Tom. With a small but "up for it" team of only 5 persons, his expertise tamed the wild ride but left that fine edge of excitement for the paddlers to savor. After the bucking ride, I was thankful for the great lunch provided by ROW before hitting the Miracle Mile, Tumbledown Falls and the other class 3 rapids. Do the Joe; Ride with ROW and enjoy the ride.

Visited June 2012