We stayed at the resort after a long primitive camping weekend in the woods and this resort was the piece of luxury we needed before heading home! I booked at the last minute over the phone as we had no internet in the woods and got a great room on the 17th floor, overlooking the park, it also had a partial lake view. When I compared rates online after arriving I was not disappointed in the rare we paid. The room was large for our family of 4. The double beds were nice. The pull out sofa mattress was not comfortable at all, they do need to put foam pads over the old wire coils on them, but my 7 year old did not complain. I have read other reviews complaining about dingy furniture and I do agree some of it was aged and could use to be replaced but not so bad it bothered me and I am picky....
The infinity pool on the lake is perfect. They make great drinks, you can order lunch (I recommend the Italian Panini) all while your family enjoys the gorgeous pool and lake views. My kids used both the pool and the beach while there. The boat ride you take is a nice touch as well. We had breakfast at the Dockside restaurant it was a good basic breakfast. We also had desert there one night great ice cream sundaes, can not miss those! One note do not eat at The Beachouse Restaurant, that is my only regret, the resort owns this restaurant on the lake, but the food is old and and menu needs a major overhaul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho