My wife and I stayed at the Resort in mid-August 2008. The best way to describe the hotel is “three stars out of five, very nice common areas, great view, rooms are small, noisy and tired.”
The room was expensive and not worth it. It was noisy. The mini-bar refrigerator pump was grinding away all night. It could not be unplugged. The room was a little tired (frayed upholstery) and dirty (the window bench seat was disgusting). Overall, for a “high end” resort that cost a lot, it was not worth it and I would not stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone. Stay at a less expensive motel/hotel and visit the Resort’s common areas.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel
- The Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Hotel
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.