Your experience of this "resort" will depend on your standards, but while this is no doubt a great spot for a family vacation, it is also by no means a world-class resort. The blandest of design is coupled with a powerful love for beige, the clientèle is contentedly mid-market, and actual lazy susans grace at least some of the restaurant tables right along with decidedly uninspired menus. It's all vaguely "Florida 1985" with little to make it stand out as a destination vacation. What it does have to offer is the lake, fantastic views, and an easy walk to the small but much more engaging Coeur d'Alene downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho