My husband and I spend the weekend here for a quick weekend get-away, and it was our first visit to the property. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a room facing the lake, which was beautiful to wake up to - snow covered hills and crystal clear water. The room had a large sunken living room with a balcony, two beds (they were out of kings during our stay), a huge bathroom, and plenty of storage space space. The room was larger than many apartments! Our only complaint we had regarding the room was the mattresses - they were so soft and unsupportive, and just felt old. Neither of us slept well, and were disappointed with the quality of something as simple as a mattress. For a fun treat, order dessert from the room service menu - the portions are gigantic and you won't be disappointed! Overall, we would recommend the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho