We have always wanted to stay here and weren't disappointed. We had booked a garden view but were upgraded when we checked in. The room was very large with a huge living room and an elevated sleeping area. We faced the marina. The room was nicely appointed and the view was wonderful. The property is very large with many dining options. We enjoyed the Dockside very much. The shopping area had many local interesting shops and there were lots of walking opportunities. Loved our stay!! The location of the hotel is very beautiful as is the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho