“Really good food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Logan, Utah
“Really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Moreys is much more than a steak house. though the steaks are outstanding, they're hardly the only things worth eating. I've never had a bad experience there in my many trips to Morey's Steakhouse.

Visited February 2014

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through from Indiana to Washington. Google someplace to eat near Burley and found Morey's. Service was superb. Food was timely and very good. The owner stopped by to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Atmosphere was very nice. If we come through again we will stop again for sure.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burley, Idaho
“Uptown prices for a not-great meal”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

We took my parents and two sons here for dinner. The food came out at all different times (not unusual in Burley...restaurant operators just can't seem to figure out how to deliver the food at a table all at once). My parents got their food first. An entree salad was set in front of my Mom. Just as she was about to plunge her fork into it, the waitress picked it up and said "Sorry, this was for another table." When the rest of us finally had our food, the two of us who had the halibut noticed it was frozen in the middle. Back it went to the kitchen where it obviously was microwaved as it came back as rubbery as a flip-flop. The last straw was when my younger son discovered gravel in his mashed potatoes! We were so embarrassed as we had told my parents that we had heard Mr. Morey was a expert in fixing steaks.

At $25 a pop for an entree, they are charging big city prices for food that is mediocre at best. We will never eat here again.

Visited July 2013
Kennewick, Washington
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Gristly prime rib and dry fish. And two Long Islands didn't result in even a hint of a buzz. We keep trying to find someplace good on Burley each time we pass thru but are thinking maybe we should buy wine at the grocery and pick up Burger King and go back to our room

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Glendale, Arizona
“Really loved the food, disappointed because we weren't able to sit outside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our friends from the area recommended this steakhouse to us while we were in town. Like most of the previous reviews state, it is kind of difficult to locate. We actually ended up driving past it and then saw it as we turned around. Being that it is right on the Snake River I was pretty excited to eat here so that we could sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. However this was not an option for some reason while we were there. We were able to sit by a window at least and enjoy the view.

The food though was very good. My boyfriend and I both ordered steaks and baked potatoes. The meals do come with a lot of food. I was not able to eat all of my steak, potato and salad. We had a good waitress and the drinks from the bar were also very good. I would recommend this to someone if they are in the area and looking for a good steak!

• Visited August 2013