“Great Place! - just a few minor issues...” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Hot Springs/ Geysers
Attraction Details
Meridian, ID
4 attraction reviews
“Great Place! - just a few minor issues...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My sister and I stayed here for a little getaway. I have been to many hot springs in Idaho, and this was the nicest I've seen. The buildings and pools are all very clean. I know many people are concerned about the sulfur smell of many natural hot springs, but you really had to sniff to notice any. The outdoor pools range nicely in both temperature and depth, allowing for swimming or just soaking. We were very comfortable on a February day. The poolside changing rooms and lockers (which don't actually lock) are also clean and convenient. There are private pools for rent, but we did not use them. They also have massages available.
There are four domes available if you spend the night. The furnished ones looked very nice, but being avid tent campers, we opted for the 'camping dome.' It is very basic, which we expected. It has a carpeted floor (And yes, it's heated!!) two clip-on lights (one was burnt out) a space heater, a fan, and six camping pads. This was all exactly as advertised. The problem was that the zipper which closes the door flap was completely broken. We were given a single clamp (like a big clothespin) to keep the flap from blowing open. Several of the window/skylights had also lost their seals. Needless to say, since we had food in the dome, we were very concerned that we would be visited by creatures in the night.
Without that concern, we would have had a great night. The camping pads were comfortable, and between the space heater and the heated floor, we were very cozy even though it snowed.
We also drove through the campground the next day and it looked very nice, except being next to the highway.
If you come for the day, you will not be disappointed. If you spend the night - splurge and get a furnished dome.
They also have an alligator.

Visited February 2013

Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
“20th Anniversary was really Miracle :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I work hard for my money and don't have a lot of it to waste so when I was planning my 20th Wedding Anniversary Surprise - I did a lot of research online and by phone. When I came across Miracle Hot Springs (they should add "and Resort) I was a bit skeptical. I really had no idea that Buhl had anything to offer a traveler on vacation. I found these guys via Google; then their website and then their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MiracleHotSprings). Once I saw how affordable it was to stay in one of their wonderful GeoDomes, I started getting excited. Then when I looked through some of the pictures folks have posted, I thought, really? Can it be that good? The answer is a resounding YES! The Owners and staff are knowledgeable and accomodating. The facilities are immaculate including all restrooms and showers and the Geo-Domes are simply wonderful, spacious and have heated floors. We took the smallest model the first night and then upgraded to a Queen-dome the second night. Both were fantastic. This place is only 90 minutes from our home and we now know the drive, even to go for a couple hours is worth it. We intend to rent the whole place for our son's birthday in June.

Visited February 2013
Eagle, Idaho
7 attraction reviews
“much needed relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

It had been a while since i had been to the hot springs. They have made many improvements to the private baths. It was just what we needed after the weeks long of single didget weather and the inversion. Just a little over an hour away from Boise it truly was a relaxing oasis. i would recomend it to everyone. The staff was very friendly. NO pets allowed. lots of parking. and the price was just right.

Visited January 2013
Clearfield, Utah
33 attraction reviews
“Miracle Hot Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the drive from Buhl to the hot springs. When there we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. There are several pools from hot to warm and even one with a chess board set up to use while bathing. We also rented a private pool for an hour. That was nice also. The water temperature can be adjusted by you. We needed to cool ours down a little.

Visited October 2012
Twin Falls, Idaho
20 attraction reviews
“Great spot for a group activity!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We just got back from a couple days of camping at Miracle with a church group and are very pleased with the experience. The new remodel is fantastic -- the kids and adults had a great time swimming and soaking. If you spring for a private pool -- and you should -- get a VIP pool if one's open, the extra space is nice.

We didn't have any trouble in the campground. It's cozy, grassy and shady, right on Salmon Falls Creek. Lots of room for campfires. The bathrooms are well-maintained (showers are available at the pools). Only downside is it's right next to the highway, so there is some traffic noise. I still think it's a better camping value than the other two hot spring resorts in the area. (For you RVers, sites 1-3 and 5-7 are the shadiest, with 1-3 being closest to the bathrooms.)

Visited July 2012