“6 Night Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 56 hotels in Boise
Las Vegas, Nevada
“6 Night Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

It's a great location when traveling with pets. Access to the greenbelt and parks. Close to downtown.

Want to thank Linda for the wonderful continental breakfasts and great conversation. Also, Katie and Derek for handling the running and jumping dog situtation above our room, along with all the front desk and housekeeping personnel. It's people like this that keeps us coming back (4th stay!)

Only one suggestion, remove the couch and add a table and 2 chairs. More seating and eating area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

This was a perfect room with a great pool n workout facilty. Nice breakfast. Awesome Theatre movies to rent. All around perfect for family of all ages. Have kids 4, 6 and 20 and they all had great time. Thanks much.

• Stayed October 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We booked our room online after viewing pictures from their website- our room looked nothing like the pictures. We requested an early check in, quiet, upstairs, riverside view room. After a six-hour drive with three young children, the staff informed us that our room was not ready and when we requested to use the bathroom, we were told "we only have bathrooms for customers." I guess we don't become customers until ???? We check out???? Our room, once checked in, was the opposite of quiet- first floor, next to the pool, next to the breakfast room, next to the non-working sauna, and the fitness center. The room smelt musty, moldy-mildew on the shower curtain, and the bathroom floor was dirty. Cable was basic, but you could buy a movie for $15.99! The walls were paper thin and we were woke throughout the night. Best yet, the door way improperly hung, so we were blessed we a bright "night light" the streamed in from the hallway. Lately, be sure that you don't forget anything at home, because they will charge you an ARM and a leg or simply refer you to thief vending machine to purchase combs, toothpaste, etc. Very disappointing stay.

• Stayed October 2012
Shilo I, Manager at Shilo Inn Boise Riverside, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear lcsc03m07

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know about your recent experience at Shilo Inns Boise Riverside. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your visit and would like to personally assure you that all concerns have been addressed by our corporate office and property manager. We would love to take care of you next time you travel through Boise and show you what a great hotel we have to offer.

Sincerly,

Katie Brown
Asstitant General Manager
Chehalis, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights. It's just a typical little hotel. Nothing fancy, nothing special. The room rates were great and we couldn't pass that up. Some things are a little out dated, but things were clean and we didn't have any issues with anything. Would stay here again. We ended up with a balcony off of our room that overlooked a trail by the river which was pretty neat.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and could hear the people above us. It wasn't a huge deal but I would...
Midvale, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Trinity, who was at the desk when I checked in, was very friendly and very helpful. I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times and I have never been disappointed. I travel to Boise for business and I like the convenience as well as the location - very scenic and quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the riverside.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Boise Riverside, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Jeffrey L,

We sincerely appreciate the wonderful review you took time to post about your recent stay at Shilo Inns Boise Riverside. We have an amazing staff at the hotel that is dedicated to providing friendly assistance to our guests; Trinity will be so excited to read your review. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you back soon.

Warm Regards

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

-great location close to downtown and river walk
-clean and tidy rooms that seem a notch above similarly priced hotels
-decent breakfast with many choices
-attentive staff (a family member had a medical emergency and the staff helped a lot to alleviate stress and call the hospital)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Boise Riverside, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Marron C,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your recent stay at Shilo Inns Boise Riverside. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit and our great staff was able to meet all your needs and assist your family; I will definitely be sharing your kind words with the staff. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Regional Director of Operations
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love love loved our 4 night stay..They made us feel like family the moment we walked in the door. Check in was a cinch. Our room was spotless as well as the extra pillows I requested were already in my room. The green belt outside my back door was amazing, The showers there made me want to stay in them all night, The best water pressure of any shower Ive ever had. They have a very nice hospitality room which has both indoor and outdoor seating for breakfast, Breakfast was really good had many healthy options as well as do it yourself yummy waffles and omelets. My kids loved that. Our housekeeper over the weekend was amazing she knew my kids by first name basis and greeted them every time she saw them, The other staff were amazing too. The manager was quick to check in with us each time we passed by to see if we needed anything. The maintenance guy came right away when our A/C in our room got irritated with the 105 degree weather that weekend. They were able to make it cool the room better but offered us a different room if we wanted. We would stay here again without hesitation, They also have a very nice indoor pool with both indoor outdoor seating. Fitness area is nice as well. I would give this hotel a 5 star just based on the way we were treated and just how wonderful the beds and showers were. Way to go Shilo Inn Boise River side. We will be back.

Room Tip: I loved being on the first floor river side. Fantastic green belt access as well as a great view.
Dear Wendi-Holt,

I am so happy to read such a wonderful review about our beautiful Shilo Inns Boise Riverside location, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We strive to provide all our guests with world-class customer service and clean, comfortable rooms. Our helpful and friendly staff will be so pleased to read your gracious comments, I will make sure they are shared with all team members! I am glad you had time to enjoy our fantastic hotel amenities and some of the great local attractions. We are happy to be your destination location anytime you travel to Boise, ID.

Warmest Regards,

Regional Director of Operations

Been to Shilo Inn Boise Riverside? Share your experiences!