“Wonderful time at the Shilo Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Shilo Inn & Suites - Boise Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4111 Broadway Avenue, Boise, ID 83705   |
Ranked #33 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Boise
“Wonderful time at the Shilo Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

We needed to get away for awhile and stayed at the shilo inn. The service we got there was excellent. Upon trying to find a room that had alot of space that we wanted Javier at the front desk told us he had just the right room. When we went to our room it was perfect. Alot of room and quiet through out the night. There were many channels on the television to choose from and we even watched some great movies that were not on dvd yet. Upon leaving it was nice that the manager Linda was so concerned about our visit and said we hope to see you come back soon. I told her that we definately will be back here because we would not waste our money anywhere else in Boise when we know what great service and atmosphere is here.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Fresno, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

The staff was absolutely wonderful and helpful. My 4 kids enjoyed the outdoor pool. We have definitely reserved any all future stays in Boise with the Shilo Inn at the Airport!!! Way to go Shilo Inn!!! Keep up the great work and the great staff!!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
bc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

It seemed like a nice enough hotel, but the lady at the desk was rude and seemed overworked. We heard several times how she was by herself until 11.

The spa/exercise room was so chlorine heavy that the kids were choking as they walked through to get towels. Exercise would have been impossible.
The highway was loud right next door.
Oh--and the 'complimentary breakfast' was a $3 voucher to the truckstop restaurant next door.

I would not stay here again.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
ID
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

Stayed the night to be closer to a concert and avoid traffic...hotel is about 5 minutes straight down the hill to BSU! Room was large enough to handle all five of us...and clean and comfortable. Beds/bedding was great, boys loved the outdoor pool on a hot day, and staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2008

My daughter and I stayed at the Shilo Inn and I couldn't have asked for better service. I had a long day of flying (9 hours to be exact) including two layovers. I was tired and ready to relax. From the moment I called the hotel to come pick me up, to the moment I checked out ,I recieved excellent service. Annie, who drove the shuttle to the hotel was friendly and helpful, and she made me feel more like a friend than just another customer. Sarah, who was the desk clerk, was also pleasant and not only got me checked in, but gave me menus to local returaunts that delivered. My room was clean and extremely comfortable which, mixed with the warm, friendly service I recieved, made the stressful day melt away. I feel that the staff at Shilo Inn went above and beyond and when flying to Boise (which I do 1 to 2 times a year) I will never stay anywhere else. Thank you Annie, Sarah, and Shilo Inn for a great nights sleep. Keep up the good work!

• Liked — the friendly,helpful staff
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2008

I stayed at this Shilo to take advantage of the Park 'n Fly rate. I was able to park my car and stay overnight when I returned from my business trip. The shuttle was fast and convenient, the property is about 5 minutes from the airport, the room was average. Well worth the $100!

• Liked — Park 'n Fly rates.
  • Disliked — Faint smell of cigarette smoke in a nonsmoking room.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Scandia, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2008

I was prepared for a truckstop motel. Nothing could have been further from the truth...though it's adjacent to a truckstop:)

Staff was outstanding. The breakfast offer next door was great. ONLY downside was the wifi was awful. Horrible. Unusable. Talked with a co-worker who said it's always been that way and he had to suck a signal off a truckstop a mile away.

Stayed May 2008

Been to Shilo Inn & Suites - Boise Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shilo Inn & Suites - Boise Airport

Address: 4111 Broadway Avenue, Boise, ID 83705
Location: United States > Idaho > Boise
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#29 Business Hotel in Boise
Hotel Class:2 star — Shilo Inn & Suites - Boise Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Shilo Inn & Suites - Boise Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shilo Inn Boise Airport Hotel Boise
Boise Shilo Inn

If you own or manage Shilo Inn & Suites - Boise Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.