“Customer Service Done Right !” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #46 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Boise , ID
“Customer Service Done Right !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

At my recent stay at the ESA in Boise, ID located at 2500 S Vista Ave I identified a few minor issues with my room. Within minutes I recieved a call from the Manager of the property Erica. As a long time customer of ESA I have to say I was truly impressed. The rooms and comfort level of this property are excellent and have recently been updated.Erica was professional, knowledgable and sincere and addressed the minor issues immediately.I have travelled extensively for 26 years for work and I have to say this is customer service done right! J. Bledsoe

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Eleal, Guest Relations Manager at Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property in Boise. I'm glad to hear Erica, The Manager, was able to resolve your few minor issues to your satisfaction. It's always satisfying to read such positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Spent 5 days/nights in Boise at this extended stay property. Upon arrival, was pleased to see we had a 1st floor room that we had requested & had to park only 2 spots from the door. (Huge amount of off-street parking, BTW).

Room was a bit spartan, though VERY clean, bed comfortable, TV worked fine; in short, just about everything was as expected.

Only issue (and it was a brief one) was the A/C & heating system. And even that was quickly remedied.

Thought it would be noisy, due to the number of families using the facility, but not so. Staff was pleasant & quick to answer questions.

Boise was busy with students arriving for the fall term at Boise State (go Broncos!), but traffic wasn't really an issue. We had a very enjoyable time & highly recommend this facility.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

In response to your comments about the air conditioning unit, we have inspected all in-room air conditioners and made any necessary repairs to ensure that we don't have a repeat of your particular incident in the future. I can assure you that we will continue to maintain strict quality control measures, and would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed here for one night on a recent trip through Boise. Was planning on staying at a chain just up the street but they were sold out. The girl at the desk said they had a room available albeit is was smoking. I took it since I was tired and didn't want to continue my search for a motel. If the room wasn't smoking it would have been great. But, so be it...no fault of theirs. Would stay here again, if need be.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am a welder, so I spend most of my time in hotels, For the price, I would have to highly recommend this hotel. First, they have very comfy rooms. Everything from the softness of the bed to the "just right spray of the shower head" was great. Second, they have just upgraded to 32" tv's. Third, the Kitchenette is perfect if you are playing to stay for a week or two. And finally, the service. I had forgot to extended my stay for another week and the hotel was completely booked. The lady at the front desk "Erica", went out of her way to help me. Thats hard to find!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

For the price and the level of service, this is the best buy in Boise. I am a "road warrior" and spend 48 to 50 weeks of the year traveling. This is my third "extended" stay with them and I have been impressed with all three visits. The staff and especially the Manager Ericks do their best to make it your "home away from home". I am glad I made the decision to stay with them in Boise.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2012

Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

My stay centered around discovering Boise and the beautiful state of Idaho in general. This was the first hotel I called in my search for accommodations. Lindsie was so nice and professional So I booked immediately and discontinued my search. For all the hotel offers, the value is incredible. But beyond that the guests are pampered and the front desk staff is always there to help. Erica, the Manager, oversees a professional staff including Jonica, Lindsie, Jessica and the Facility Engineer, Justin. Bottom line, everyone's input made sightseeing and prospective house hunting fun and productive. I should also mention as a recently retired Safety Engineer, this hotel has the latest up-to-date fire life safety protection. And guest personal safety is a priority. This would be my hotel of choice for all return visits. Thank you.

Michael W.

Room Tip: I would defer to the professional advice of the Front Office staff in selecting a room which best me...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Petaluma, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Wonderful and accomodating staff. Linsey was so nice at the front desk...she even returned my iphone charger for me:) Was a nice, quiet, and friendly hotel and teh price was very reasonable. Would definately stay here again.

thank you!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Been to Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport? Share your experiences!