“Hampton Inn Boise Airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #12 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Oklahoma City, United States
“Hampton Inn Boise Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I would stay at this hotel again; it is 1/2 mile from the airport. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful, always had smiles on their faces. The rooms were very nice, comfortable, internet available to Hilton Honors guests which is wonderful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Every thing was great. I only wish the restaurant had more separation from the front door. It was quite cold outside and when the doors opened we became chilled while eating. I would stay there again, especially if I was flying.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Herriman,ut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have stayed here several times. It is up to Hampton Inn standards in general. Clean. Comfortable. Decent amenities. I didn't give a five star rating only because I compare it to the Hampton Inn I usually stay at near Boise in Meridian. For less money, the Hampton in Meridian offers a much nicer and more spacious lobby/ breakfast area and also a nicer pool area. On average the staff seems just a bit friendlier in Meridian as well. I can stay either place because my business is both in Meridian and Boise so I always try to stay in Meridian's Hampton Inn when possible.

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was literally here for just a few hours. A couple minutes at 6PM for the check-in, in the room to change clothes, went out to dinner, came back, slept and was off to the airport at 6AM before I could even see the breakfast. The check-in was very pleasant...I'll probably get the greeter in trouble but I was given one of the signature Idaho Spuds even though I don't have Hampton status...nice touch to have a novelty to bring home for the kids. Left so early the breakfast wasn't even out yet...I can understand why 7AM works for food waste since few are up that early but this will be my schedule coming through here anytime I'm taking that 1st flight out. And after my breakfast at Twin Falls Hampton I was sad to not have the tasty sausage and omelets again. That's the one ding I can give...the room was fine. Clean and it smelt nice. Name-brand toiletries and plenty of hot water for a shower. Thanks and see you in April. Oh, and it took exactly 17 minutes to check out of the hotel, drive to airport, return rental car, get through security and walk to my gate...that has to be a world record considering we even hit the two stoplights between them so the location is PERFECT!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I enjoyed my two nights here. Hampton Inns are a sure bet, and the Boise property is no different. The room is pleasant, comfortable and quiet. The pool and hottub were a welcome surprise - I'd forgotten that they were there. And even though the WI-FI works well in the room, I appreciate the computers and printer in the Business Center because after two weeks in a foreign country, my pc was acting strangely.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Twin Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I haven't changed my mind about my review since I stayed before in July 2013. My company puts up here all the time and I am always happy with the staff. They have always been so helpful. They even let me know I had 2 Hilton Honors #'s with them so that I could get them consolidated. It is in a great location for us as it is close to the freeway and airport (but no noise) and close to lots of restaurants, shopping and places to visit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Fountain, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had a clean comfortable room that was quiet. Had a good internet connection which allowed me to get work done each evening. The bed was very comfortable. They had a fantastic breakfast each morning and each evening they had snacks that I had not expected. That was a nice touch. The hotel is located close to the highway but you don't get highway noise. It's also close to downtown. The front desk staff was really nice and very helpful in finding local placed to eat. The Hampton Inn Boise-Airport is a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Boise - Airport? Share your experiences!