“First time at Hyatt Place and was not let down” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   925 North Milwaukee Street, Boise, ID 83704 (Formerly AmeriSuites Boise Town Square Mall)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Romance Package
Ranked #25 of 56 hotels in Boise
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“First time at Hyatt Place and was not let down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We wanted to stay at a little nicer place on our 18 day trip and we weren’t let down. We had changed plans a little and needed an additional night (one earlier) and had no problem getting it. We took the extra day to pick up essentials and to do laundry, which they carted us to and from with the courtesy shuttle. Never used the Starbuck’s inside but Dawson’s across the street was a great coffee place. Breakfast was ‘continental plus’ meaning that they had some warm sandwiches.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was my first time in Boise for a meeting. I choose this brand as there didn't seem to be too many other higher end chains in Boise. The hotel is about a 15 minute/$20 cab ride from airport. It is in a mall area called towne square and so there are a few eating options nearby.

I got in a bit late, around 10 PM and they gave me a room on the main level. The internet was super fast. Overall good value for money as I paid just $79 for the room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We checked in last night to find a dirty room and filthy bathroom. We Immediatley called the front desk and they said they would research it and call back. After two callbacks to the wrong room they informed us that they didn't have double beds and we would have to go to a room with a king I asked for two rooms with a king (we had 3 people)they wouldn't accommodate our request. Told us to use the sofa bed, ( didn't pay that much to sleep on a sofa bed) they then said our keys were ready. When I asked if she could bring up the keys she was irritated. We arrived in the new room after calling back because 20 minutes later we still didn't have keys. The sofa bed was horrible. We called The Hampton Inn and they said they would accomadate is no problem. We went to check out and the girl basically told us to have a good night I to her I wanted a refund then Alan the mgr came out and asked if we would return the next night, really Alan?! Service should have happened in the first place then worse case service recovery should have taken over. You failed and I will never be back. I will also make sure everyone knows about our experience.

• Stayed July 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We checked in to find hair in our tub and the room unclean. We called the front desk and their only solution was to have someone come wipe the tub out. After asking for another room they acted like they were inconvenienced. They were unable to accommodate a new room - they didn't even look. We asked for a refund and they acted surprised and told us to come back for the second night. No way! Worst service ever and the room was filthy. We went down the street to the Hampton and were treated well and had a clean room with their 100% guarantee.

• Stayed July 2012
McCall, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Best location. Best beds. Best service. Best rooms.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Overall: Nice facilities and very friendly service. Their shuttle was in the shop, so when I called they had a cab (Taxi Bob) pick me up – great touch. Had a small fitness center (if I remember correctly, 4 cardio machines) but good for a quick cardio workout. Can’t comment on the location because I was there for a work meeting, so just went back and forth to the office.

Check in: I was greeted by Katie, who checked me in around 11:30 AM on a Monday. She called once I had settled in to ensure that everything was good.

Rates: I was here for a work meeting. Charged $107 per night, no resort fee. Looks like there are discounts available from other reviews, but didn't look for any (as I booked this through my work travel agency).

Internet Service: Included in the room rate, and didn’t have any issues with connectivity.

Room: Stayed in 435. Overall layout was functional, very spacious with a king size bed and a couch, mini kitchen area. A bit of an odd location for the closet, it seemed to be crammed next to the bathroom sink. Also the fantastic huge flat screen TV is located in between the sitting area and the sleeping area. Good amount of plugs at the desk, and lighting was better than most hotels.

Shower: Good shower, although it was a bit odd in terms of temperature control.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Kellogg, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is very modern and beautiful. The rooms are spacious and very clean. We are a traveling family and no laundry facility on the premises was a downer. My husband went down and got something to eat, when he was finished no one would pick up his plates from the room. But I guess for 77.00 a night we can't expect everything. Overall, its a beautiful hotel with a good spread for a continental breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square? Share your experiences!