“great value, excellent accomodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square

You added Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   925 North Milwaukee Street, Boise, ID 83704 (Formerly AmeriSuites Boise Town Square Mall)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Romance Package
Ranked #24 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Portland, Oregon
“great value, excellent accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

We were quite surprised at how nice the hotel was. This hotel clearly lands at the top of its competitor hotels. The rooms were well appointed as well as the lobby. Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Concord, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

This hotel is nicely appointed, in a good location and was an extremely good value. I was surprised to find a Hyatt at this price point (around $80) when I booked online and I was a little concerned that there may have been some reason for this. But I needn't have worried. The hotel was attractive and well kept and the rooms were very large with a separate sitting area and a large screen TV. The rate also included a good breakfast. My only complaint was the airconditioning unit which put out plenty of cool air but was one of those units that would vibrate and groan whenever the compressor kicked in. It was not a big enough problem to warrant changing room, but it was annoying. One final observation I had speaks to staffing levels and relates to most businesses these days in addition to this Hyatt. We checked in on a Saturday afternoon and the desk clerk was working by himself checking people in, answering the phone, etc. He was very efficient and friendly, however, and our wait to get to our room was not long. When I went down to bar to get a drink, lo and behold that same desk clerk had to leave his post to come over to the bar to get me my beer. Another guest was ordering some sundries from another location, and guess who had to help him? You got it! It seems even upscale places are cutting staff to the bone, and while it was not a major problem for us, I can see how one person could be easily overwhelmed and long service delays occur. But, as I said, it was not a problem for us, and we ended up with a very comfortable stay at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Chino, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

This was a clean, nicely located hotel. The staff was friendly. The beds were comfortable. I would stay here again!!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
San Ramon, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed here one night. It was my first time staying at a Hyatt Place and I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very hip and modern. Our room was amazing! It was very large and laid out very nicely. The LCD TV was huge and could be viewed from the living room and the bedroom (there was a small dividing wall between the two, very nice touch). There was also a wet bar and refrigerator. The room was super clean and felt brand new. Really, it was one of the best hotel rooms I've ever stayed at. The free continental breakfast was very nice. You could also order and pay for a hot breakfast via touch screens - I loved this! Also, you could check-in and check-out using touch screens as well. This made everything super efficient, I loved it! The hotel also had a nice, large indoor swimming pool. I highly recommend this hotel and I'm wondering if all Hyatt Place's are as good as this one in Boise.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

My family of 5 stayed here on our road trip to the Northwest. We booked a family suite with 2 queen beds and a couch. When we entered our room, it looked like we entered an executive suite. It was the nicest hotel room we had ever styaed in. You'd never know it with the amazing rate we paid. We were so impressed, I had to write a review when we got back home. With rates this affordable for a family, you will be surprised at how spoiled you will feel.

Room Tip: The very polite and friendly man checking us in asked us for any room preferences.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

This was our first trip to Idaho and the Hyatt Place was our first stop. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. What a great first impression of Idahoans (sp?) they gave us.

The hotel lobby is very nice and the rooms even better.

I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

This was our last night after being gone from home for two and half weeks. Some flying and driving across country as well. We were very pleased with our stay! Jim at the front desk was great. We were given a quiet room, which was a suite. Beautiful room.
We enjoyed wine, beer and food in their lounge, coffee bar area. Service was great and food was tasty. Plan on coming back. Nice visiting with the people who work here.
Perfect night's rest.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square? Share your experiences!