“Great Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter

You added SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   424 E. ParkCenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706 (Formerly Red Lion ParkCenter Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Littleton, Colorado
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Arrived late on a Sunday night and was quickly checked in by efficient clerk. Spacious room on the first floor, Very quiet, Breakfast was great! Plenty of fresh fruit! Not skimpy like a lot of other chains. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would request ground floor so you don't have to mess with the elevator.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I live in Boise, but was having my floor redone, so I needed a hotel room for 4 nights while the work was being completed. This SpringHill Suites is the closest hotel to my house and right on my way to work, so I chose it out of convenience. But, it turned out to be a great choice! I was more than pleased with my stay and will always recommend this hotel to any family or friends who come to visit me in the future (if they don't stay in my home, that is!).

What I liked:
+ Spacious sitting area, desk, and semi-kitchenette area with microwave, minifridge, and sink
+ Comfortable and firm bed
+ Enclosed courtyard is a great place for pets or for hanging out "outside"
+ Strong WiFi connection
+ Large, comfortable breakfast room -- great place to have meetings, read, work, etc. during the day (post-breakfast)
+ Breakfast is actually quite good, large spread, variety

What I wasn't crazy about:
- Pillows weren't to my liking (too puffy)
- Bed and bathroom aren't very spacious (lots of space is wasted on the sitting area and desk)
- Bathroom fixtures could use a bit of updating

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Malad City, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We purchased this hotel on Priceline blindly and ended up being quite pleased. The pool and hot tub were clean and nice. The large breakfast eating area and visiting area were nice. It offered a pretty good breakfast too. The décor was up-to-date and added to the appeal. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was great. I would stay here again. A little off the beaten path but not inconvenient. The restaurant next door was good. The staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast staff went the extra mile to please.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Stevensville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

In Boise for Boise Art in the Park weekend show. Spent 5 nights here and were super pleased with the stay. The room was spacious, king bed, very quiet (could not hear doors banging or other showers running, etc. Shower power was perfect, room was very clean. They included breakfast - definitely not your normal motel breakfast. They had fresh fruits, several juice choices, cereals with assorted toppings, oatmeal, large selection of breads, muffins and sweet breads, scrambled eggs, cottage potatoes, bacon or sausage patties (all fresh cooked) and yogurts during the week days. On the weekends there were make it yourself Belgian waffles instead of the fruit. Will definitely stay again when we are in Boise.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the front of the building would no have road noise if you like to sleep with the win...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Fairbanks, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spent a week here with a soccer team. The double not queen bed size bothered me some. The sheets not quite staying on and pulling free so I slept on the mattress was really annoying. I think they were using flat sheets not fitted on the bottom. I'm a tea drinker and the selection on tea was tiny (they gave me more when I asked) and the hot water pot had had coffee in it and flavored the tea to make it undrinkable. When I complained they did try to wash it but the flavor was still to much for a tea only drinker. I made my tea in the room. They had the usual micro, fridge and even gave us paper plater and utensils (we found having these useful). The rooms were large and clean. Breakfast was the usual carb stuff. No fresh melon or berries. Scrambled egg stuff everyday. Nightstand was only between the beds so sleeping on the outside you had no place for glasses or books. It was very quiet and had a nice hot tub and poot suitable for playing in. If I was going back to Boise, I'd look elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here three nights while in town for work and family. I was just traveling alone so didn't need much space so the hotel room size was big for one person. Staff were friendly at check-in and check-out. The breakfast was very good - better than your typical continental style breakfast since there is the option of scrambled eggs with sausage/bacon and potatoes. The breakfast room in the lobby is also nice and big with room to read the newspaper and relax. The room itself was very clean, quiet, and very adequate overall. There seemed to be more TV channels than other hotels that I have stayed at. One picky thing is the shades were a bit see-through at night. I noticed all rooms had shades like that. The building is a bit dated but everything was clean and in working condition. The location is convenient to downtown Boise. Very good stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have come to expect more from Springhill Suites. The decor in the room was old and in desperate need of updating. Breakfast was good but there is not much else I can say on the positive side. Have stayed at much nicer Springhill Suite properties. For $150/night I expect fresh, up-to-date accommodations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
shsboigm, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel with tripadvisor. While we are disappointed that you felt our hotel was outdated, we appreciate your feedback. Our staff strives to maintain our building with preventative maintenance measures in each room on a quarterly basis. While we are not slated to have our property remodeled in 2013, we are hoping to be on the schedule soon.

Thank you for your positive feed back on our new breakfast program. We have improved offerings that will meet the needs of all of our travelers.

Thank you again for your review.

Been to SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter? Share your experiences!