“VERY PLEASED WITH HOTEL!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   424 E. ParkCenter Blvd., Boise, ID 83706 (Formerly Red Lion ParkCenter Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #11 of 56 hotels in Boise
Malad City, Idaho
“VERY PLEASED WITH HOTEL!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We purchased this hotel on Priceline blindly and ended up being quite pleased. The pool and hot tub were clean and nice. The large breakfast eating area and visiting area were nice. It offered a pretty good breakfast too. The décor was up-to-date and added to the appeal. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was great. I would stay here again. A little off the beaten path but not inconvenient. The restaurant next door was good. The staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast staff went the extra mile to please.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Stevensville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

In Boise for Boise Art in the Park weekend show. Spent 5 nights here and were super pleased with the stay. The room was spacious, king bed, very quiet (could not hear doors banging or other showers running, etc. Shower power was perfect, room was very clean. They included breakfast - definitely not your normal motel breakfast. They had fresh fruits, several juice choices, cereals with assorted toppings, oatmeal, large selection of breads, muffins and sweet breads, scrambled eggs, cottage potatoes, bacon or sausage patties (all fresh cooked) and yogurts during the week days. On the weekends there were make it yourself Belgian waffles instead of the fruit. Will definitely stay again when we are in Boise.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the front of the building would no have road noise if you like to sleep with the win...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spent a week here with a soccer team. The double not queen bed size bothered me some. The sheets not quite staying on and pulling free so I slept on the mattress was really annoying. I think they were using flat sheets not fitted on the bottom. I'm a tea drinker and the selection on tea was tiny (they gave me more when I asked) and the hot water pot had had coffee in it and flavored the tea to make it undrinkable. When I complained they did try to wash it but the flavor was still to much for a tea only drinker. I made my tea in the room. They had the usual micro, fridge and even gave us paper plater and utensils (we found having these useful). The rooms were large and clean. Breakfast was the usual carb stuff. No fresh melon or berries. Scrambled egg stuff everyday. Nightstand was only between the beds so sleeping on the outside you had no place for glasses or books. It was very quiet and had a nice hot tub and poot suitable for playing in. If I was going back to Boise, I'd look elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here three nights while in town for work and family. I was just traveling alone so didn't need much space so the hotel room size was big for one person. Staff were friendly at check-in and check-out. The breakfast was very good - better than your typical continental style breakfast since there is the option of scrambled eggs with sausage/bacon and potatoes. The breakfast room in the lobby is also nice and big with room to read the newspaper and relax. The room itself was very clean, quiet, and very adequate overall. There seemed to be more TV channels than other hotels that I have stayed at. One picky thing is the shades were a bit see-through at night. I noticed all rooms had shades like that. The building is a bit dated but everything was clean and in working condition. The location is convenient to downtown Boise. Very good stay and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have come to expect more from Springhill Suites. The decor in the room was old and in desperate need of updating. Breakfast was good but there is not much else I can say on the positive side. Have stayed at much nicer Springhill Suite properties. For $150/night I expect fresh, up-to-date accommodations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
shsboigm, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel with tripadvisor. While we are disappointed that you felt our hotel was outdated, we appreciate your feedback. Our staff strives to maintain our building with preventative maintenance measures in each room on a quarterly basis. While we are not slated to have our property remodeled in 2013, we are hoping to be on the schedule soon.

Thank you for your positive feed back on our new breakfast program. We have improved offerings that will meet the needs of all of our travelers.

Thank you again for your review.
Twin Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stay here at least once a year for the Race For The Cure, this time we stayed for a Color Run that was also on Parkcenter and as always we had a great experience. Rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and the little "kitchen" area with sink, fridge, microwave and coffee maker is exceptionally handy. Their complementary breakfast is larger with more offerings than most and they offer plenty of seating for people taking advantage of the free breakfast. The rooms, lobby and grounds are always meticulously clean and well maintained and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

What more could you ask for? Great location for proximity to riverwalk and parks. This is an older well maintained property and the room renovations are fantastic. Comfortable beds and nice small suite design. Shower head is just like mine at home. Pool and spa are clean and well maintained. Nice pool area. Breakfast exceeded my expectations with a little variety from day to day. Breakfast staff was most accommodating to me and many others in the morning. I had a little concern with housekeeping and brought it to the attention of the manager the first day. She mentioned that there was some new staff and she would check to make sure my room was done correctly. Problem resolved and she checked with me personally several times during my four day stay. The free wi-fi is blazing fast compared to even some hotels where you have to pay.

Joseph checked us in and provided us with lots of good information about the area activities. He greeted me by name the second day I was there. That's impressive! This guy is a first class professional and made me feel at home. Al the front desk folks were great but Joseph was awesome.

There are only a couple of restaurants in the area but the Pizza restaurant across the street has outstanding pizza and pasta dishes.

Room Tip: I asked for a room close to the pool and that request was granted.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter? Share your experiences!