“Could do a lot better..” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Boise, Idaho
“Could do a lot better..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Very disappointing.
On the way to our booth we passed the area where the washing up is done, this area looked like a bomb had gone off, the floor and table tops were really dirty and messy.
I put this to the back of my mind thinking it can only get better. How I wish I had gone with my first thought and carried on walking to the exit.
The waitress was not very imformative and did not explain that you get a salad and bread with your entree.
We ordered the garlic cheese bread and marinara sauce, the bread was soft underneath and the parsley that was sprinkled over it seemed dry like it had been chopped a couple of days before.
My wife had lasagna and I had the baked chicken, both were very bland and nothing to write home
about.
There was a lot of noise going on through a doorway which sounded like the party to be at. I asked the waitress what it led to, she said the kitchen and they had some noisy staff working the line.
It was 8.30pm on a Sunday night and the dining room was pretty much empty.
I would suggest this is not the place to eat, but if you want to work in a party atmosphere and not care about what you produce then this is the place to be..

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“As always....good value and good spaghetti”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Just like all the other Old Spaghetti Factories. Consistently good food, great price. Parking can be a bit of a pain though.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Idaho, USA
“Average food with nice decor, although the service is good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The decor at this restaurant is very cute, with a "train car" type setting in the middle. Beyond that, the food is just mediocre, but they have good service. The chicken was dry. I was choking it down when the server came over and asked how dinner was. We responded with "ok". She left. A couple minutes later another person came over, concerned, and asked what made it just "ok". I told her that my chicken was dry. She offered to cook another one. The one she brought out next was much better. I still would hesitate going back. They recovered well, but I feel very uncomfortable telling a server that the food isn't good.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Meridian, Idaho
“Good Food, good atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

It was fun to eat here. The food is good, not exceptional. The prices are fair, not too high. The staff is competant, not really attentive but very acceptable.

Boise, Idaho
“Go elsewhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I was really disappointed in the food. Service was good, but go elsewhere for Italian food.
Macaroni Grill is 10x better.

• Visited August 2012