“Great place to stay! We'll be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #18 of 55 Hotels in Boise
“Great place to stay! We'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This place will be our Boise home. The room was clean and comfy, the kitchen had everything we needed, and the staff was super nice. There was a mix-up with our reservation (I was not a happy camper at check-in), but Jordan handled it beautifully and made everything right. My kids especially liked the DVD library. I appreciated the free laundry. We'll definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Twin Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This place has everything you need. Comfortable rooms with great amenities. Plus they have a convenient store with all the essentials. They have a full gym and laundry facility. Each room has a d d player so you can borrow movies from the front desk. This is a place I would stay at again.

• Stayed February 2014
Manchester, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This was a great stay, and I have a lot to say about why. But the TL;DR is that this is a wonderful hotel, and it makes me wish I needed to go back to Boise soon just to stay here again.

I stayed for two days, and was in a “guest room” as opposed to a “suite.” But even the guest rooms have a full kitchen, workspace with a good work chair, recliner, closet, dresser, flat screen TV and DVD player, comfortable bed and nice sized bathroom with tub and shower. There’s a smoke detector and fire sprinkler, and thermostat controlled heat and a/c.

To be more specific: hairdryer, coffeemaker (which I didn’t use because they have free coffee 24/7 right off the lobby), iron and ironing board, and also a laundry basket in the closet in case you need to use the guest laundry. They have laundry detergent for sale if you need it, and the machines are free – not coin op! The kitchen has a full sized fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, sink with disposal, cooktop with cookware and also some nice Rubbermaid storage containers, utensils, dishes, glassware. Free wireless internet that is fast and easy to connect to. Separate recycle bin in the room. FOUR grounded outlets at desk level at the work desk, and another next to the bedside table. The radio alarm clock has an attached cord to plug into the headphone jack of whatever music thing you have, so you can use it as a speaker to play or wake to your own music.

There is a free continental-style breakfast, and what they call a “cupboard” that is basically a small convenience store, with all kinds of quick foods and beverages. If you want to stock up more, there is a supermarket (Albertson’s) just a half mile up on the same street. The mall is right across the street, and there are quite a few restaurants within a few miles. It's right off the highway, and within 10 miles of the airport and the University.

There’s a business center if you need to use a computer and/or print anything. If you’re there in warmer months, there is a covered patio out back, with tables, chairs and grills! Grilling utensils can be borrowed from the hotel.

My favorite thing was the free DVD lending library. The young woman at the front desk seemed excited that I asked about it, and was happy to show me the big binder of titles. If they don’t have anything you like, there’s pay-per-view, and the free TV which is a full complement of channels including some HBO channels.

One last item of praise – I had to check out around 4am to catch a very early flight. It was cold and icy outside, but walking to my car I could see that someone had already been out and not only salted the sidewalks, but the icy patches in the parking lot. Consistent with the great service from everyone I encountered.

I will definitely be back here when I’m back in Boise!

Green Features: I love that they have such great "green" policies. Also appreciated the recycle bin, making it so easy for me to recycle everything I do at home.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Reserved a room for my family to stay for a total of 4 nights. They reported it was a perfect experience for them. The lobby, dinning area and the hotel room were clean and neat. Wonderful customer services at the dinning area during breakfast. The kitchen in the hotel room was equipped with clean dishes and cooking utensils. Quite to sleep; no problem with parking.

Room Tip: In our case, a room was randomly selected and we were satisfied.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I came to help a friend during surgery and he was released very early so we had to go back to my room for recuperate n. When I explained our dilemma to the front desk, we could not be provided with a handicapped room, but a shower chair was waiting in our room as well as a commode seat. I had to buy a lot of groceries and was very tired. Jordan helped me carry up groceries and get me situated. We were given extra towels to keep my friend comfortable and our bedding was changed early due to his surgery . The only inconvenience was having to cart my used towels down to the front desk. Not very professional. A container on our floor would have been better.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for about a week.

Pros:
Friendly staff with great attitudes
Location is great next to the mall, and nearby several restaurants.
Full Kitchen
Wifi
Apple TV in the room
DVR with DirecTV was included
Breakfast (Continental) was offered which is rare for a Candlewood

Neutral:
I didn't really need room service, but it's done on a weekly basis vs every few days. For those that are expecting that they just need to make arrangements with the front desk.

I would stay again if I had the chance.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are large, clean, and offer everything one could need. I like the pantry which makes it easy to get a snack or a drink. The complimentary!!!! breakfast Is a nice surprise. I saw some people whine about the breakfast selection. Candlewoods do not tradionally offer breakfast. Considering the rate I'm amazed breakfast is included.
They have toast, bagels, english muffins, cereal, fruit, yogurt, eggs, juices, milk & coffee. Very good for a free breakfast.
The staff is, what really puts this hotel over the top. Very friendly & helpful.
Not sure I've ever stayed at a hotel where we'll be sad to leave but this may be one.

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Candlewood Suites Boise? Share your experiences!