This was our second trip to the Oxford Suites in Boise. This time we chose to stay in an extended stay suite with a balcony. The room was lovely, bright and spacious with more amenities than we needed. It was nice to be able to sit on the balcony and enjoy some fresh air with the view of the mountains (you do have to look past hwy 84!).
The bed was quite comfortable, the fireplace a nice bonus. Good coffee from the Keurig machine and of course an excellent breakfast with made to order eggs included in the price. The bathroom had a steam shower that worked wonderfully well to relieve muscles tired from driving. The room had a full kitchen along with dishes and pots and pans. The location is central and it's easy to get from place to place. We had a good dinner at Tuscano - right next door - a Brazilian meat festival.
We have family in the area and this will always be our go to hotel in Boise. Staff is beyond helpful - they let us look at two different options for the king suite and choose the one we wanted!
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Boise Hotel Boise
- Oxford Suites Boise Hotel
- Oxford Hotel Boise
- Boise Oxford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of Boise’s Spectrum Point, the Oxford Suites Boise is just a short drive away from the airport, downtown Boise, the Boise River Greenbelt trail, shopping, fine dining and the cinema. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Oxford Suites Boise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.