For full disclosure--I didn't actually sleep at the Oxford Suites in Boise, but I visited my friends while they were staying. The rooms were very clean, elegant and spacious. All of the staff that we encountered were extremely courteous and helpful. In addition there was a very nice complimentary happy hour (2 beverage tickets per registered guest) with beer, wine, soft drinks and finger food appetizers (fruit, cheese, chips, salsa). I didn't partake but I also understand that they also provide a complimentary breakfast in the morning. All at rates that are very competitive.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Boise Hotel
- Oxford Suites Boise Hotel Boise
- Oxford Hotel Boise
- Boise Oxford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of Boise’s Spectrum Point, the Oxford Suites Boise is just a short drive away from the airport, downtown Boise, the Boise River Greenbelt trail, shopping, fine dining and the cinema. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Oxford Suites Boise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.