“Quality Public Library” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Vista, CA
“Quality Public Library”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wife and I briefly visited the Boise Public Library last week. We only had an hour and we mainly sought out the Internet service. We were granted a free one-year's visitors pass. We found several available PCs. Speed was excellent and navigation was easy.

The only problem that we encountered was an older person nearby who kept publicly muttering and expressing his frustrations about something about his computer endeavors.

Visited April 2012

Boise, Idaho
9 attraction reviews
“Love all the kids programs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I can check-out or return a book to any library in the area--how convenient! I love taking my kids to story time and other programs.

Visited March 2012
Boise, ID
“Collister Branch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

It's terrific to have a satellite library close to home. Service is terrific and find New Books quite appealing. Very comfortable as well.

Visited April 2012
Boise, Idaho
14 attraction reviews
“Cool place for books”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Go for the books only. The resources might be limited if you are from a bigger city but it's a good library.

Visited January 2012
Boise, ID
10 attraction reviews
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Our library is a great place. It is one of my favorite places to go in town. I agree with other reviewers, it could be a more inspiring building, with open areas and more natural light (like some of the newer libraries in town). But I don't think the building was built to be a library, it was retroffited, so I think they did a good job. It always amazes me finding new books in their collection... everytime I read about something online, there it is, it is avaliable.
Is also very close to the Anne Frank Memorial.

Visited March 2012