“Impressed with rooms, staff, and location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #12 of 55 Hotels in Boise
San Francisco, California
“Impressed with rooms, staff, and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

While in Boise for a business trip, I booked this hotel. Initially when I found out the hotel was Residence Inn, I expected a dark apartment like experience, as I remembered from visiting this chain of hotels years ago. When I walked into my room, all I could say was "WOW"!! Beautiful, clean and well appointed. I loved the sitting area, and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have experienced in a hotel setting, Everything smelled clean and fresh. The Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner was excellent. The dinner service was a great surprise. Breakfast was also good. I was so pleasantly surprised and although I booked this through Priceline, I would pay the regular rate when I visit Boise again. The location was very convenient to Downtown as well, only about a mile down the freeway. Thank you for a great experience, Residence Inn!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Checked in around midnight after flying in for business. I asked for a room on the end of a hallway and was given the perfect room. There was only 1 small hitch.....the front desk staff had no idea what restaurants were open at that hour.I eventually drove around and found an open Jack in the Box.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Arrived at the hotel about midnight on a Wednesday to find a smiling, pleasant uniformed clerk at reception. I didn't have the feeling that I was disturbing her rest or TV viewing. Her welcome seemed quite sincere. Housekeeping staff always pleasant and friendly and asking what they could do to help. Bountiful breakfasts, replenished right up until stated closing time.Prior concerns about noise from the highway have been remediated by an additional layer of glass inside the notmal sual glasing, so a silent suite, even though facing the interstate . on my departure day, found breakfast available even before 5:30am, with the breakfast cook smiling, pleasant, cheerful and helpful. An altogether pleasant five day stay, even though the hotel was at or near cpacity!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
resinnboise, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write such a thoughtful and complete review. I will be glad to share this one with our staff as you mention several departments. I am so thankful for someone mentioning our rooms are now quiet with the added window panes. We hope to be of service to you again soon.
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed at this property several times and feel it is well worth the rates. It is clean, has friendly-helpful staff and treat you with a personal touch. They are very accomodating to a business and welcome you to use their breakfast room area to conduct meetings, plug-in and get some e-mails and other work done, and often have coffee available for you. It is nice to not have to be stuck in your room the whole time in order to get some work done.

Lots of places to eat, mall across the street (in case you left your socks at home), and just an overall great place.

I plan to continue using this property for myself and my staff when we visit Boise.

Room Tip: They pretty much all seem to be good?
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
resinnboise, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I'm so glad that a frequent guest like you took the time to review our hotel today. I am so glad that our staff service and hotel quality continues to meet your expectations. Please look for me or another manager at our evening social hour or when you check in next time. Thank you for your loyalty, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Del Mar, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is one of the many standard Residence Inn's across the country and the good thing is that the majority of them are consistently good. The room was fine and it was clean. The breakfast was ok, nothing special, but adequate. All in all an ok good hotel for a nights stay in Boise.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

After being spoiled by the Residence Inn of Paducah, KY we have found it rather difficult to match their proficiency but Boise made it easily. The rooms were huge and comfortable, the evening snack was great, the morning breakfast was outstanding and the staff was marvelous. If we don't see a B&B in the area we turn to Residence Inn, and sometimes even the B&B doesn't win out over Residence.
We're just two old ladies, but we always ask for the 2 bedroom/2bath suite, it is perfect all around.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Colorado Springs, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

A group of us headed to Boise in late July for our Mixed (tennis) League Sectional tournament. We flew in from Colorado on a Thursday and left Sunday night. The staff at the Residence Inn Boise West was friendly, helpful and always smiling. the rooms were clean, big (we stayed in a two room suite) and spacious. The pool was refreshing and the hot tub relaxing. It came with a free breakfast every day which was an awesome bonus!
I am thankful they offered a USTA discounted rates, which made it more affordable and allowed all of us to stay in the same place, close to where the matches were being played!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom suites allow you to have your own bed on opposite sides of the room. There is a living...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Residence Inn Boise West? Share your experiences!