“We will be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 54 Hotels in Boise
Idaho
“We will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I wanted to write this review while the details of this stay were fresh in my mind. We checked in early with the BEST hotel desk person I have EVER encountered. When he realized it was my husbands birthday, we were comped free wine and also given gift cards for dinner! When we arrived at our suite it was so clean, large and very comfortable! Residence Inn is a great place to stay for 1 night or much longer. I also loved the small kitchen so we could cook in or go out. I will return here every time I'm in the Boise area!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
resinnboise, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise West, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
This is the kind of review that makes coming to work enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff members. Happy employees do make happy guests. Terrific employees make my job much easier to attract repeat guests. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had some time on our hands to shop around once we arrived in Boise. This hotel had a great rate for their suite, which included two floors, a bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, living area downstairs and bed and bathroom upstairs. Very quiet and comfortable. I am picky about beds right now, being pregnant, but I slept well. Great for a business traveler. We didn't use it, but there is a nice outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am a Marriott Platinum Premier member, so I always stay in these type properties. This newly designed Residence Inn is excellent. The desk staff, as consistently stated in other reviews, was top notch, and Dustin remember my name and that of my business partner and always greeted us by name. The rooms were nicely done, standard Residence Inn style. Everything worked. I always leave my do not disturb sign out and my only complaint was that they came in one day and cleaned my room and changed my linen and towels, so may be I got the service the other reviewer missed.

The breakfast was always adequate, though this is a very popular place and the breakfast room was frequently out of space to sit. The evening meals were tasty.

I always stay here when I come to Boise. If you are sound sensitive, you should get a room away from the freeway.

Room Tip: Stay away from the freeway for a quieter room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed three nights in Boise. We had only planned to stay 2 nights but extended our stay. Our room was very clean and tidy and staff exceptional. Breakfast was excellent, one of the better ones from the Marriott chain. The kitchenette was handy if you wanted to cook something easy. Position was excellent for seeing the sights and downtown. There was also a shopping centre across the road with restaurants and major department stores. Will gladly recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and it was handy to do some laundry as it was located on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We spent one night in a one-bedroom suite on our first visit to Boise. The room was clean and comfortable, and had everything we needed for our stay. The location was fairly convenient for seeing the area, although the immediate neighborhood was not someplace I cared to walk in the evening. I appreciated having Sunday papers available in the breakfast area. The breakfast itself was not up to Residence Inn standards. The selection was not very good, and presentation was not appetizing. I also wound up with food-encrusted silverware, which killed my appetite.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We had only one night in Boise and are glad we stayed @ the Residence Inn.The staff could not have been friendlier and the hotel was in really good shape. If I had to spend more time in Boise, I would gladly choose them again. Oh, and the breakfast was better than the standard fare found elsewhere.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front "might" have parking lot noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a reservation here but our car had troubles right before we arrived. I was grateful we were right across the street from the mall and a bunch of stores close by. Check in was smooth, staff helpful and always friendly. Not to mention its one of the only hotels that can accommodate six people in a suite. Kitchen is handy. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is the fitness room. One weight bench, a couple of treadmills in a tiny little room. Honestly other than that we will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family