“Huge Room, Cheap Pricw” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 54 Hotels in Boise
idaho
“Huge Room, Cheap Pricw”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had some time on our hands to shop around once we arrived in Boise. This hotel had a great rate for their suite, which included two floors, a bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, living area downstairs and bed and bathroom upstairs. Very quiet and comfortable. I am picky about beds right now, being pregnant, but I slept well. Great for a business traveler. We didn't use it, but there is a nice outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mountainsun88

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am a Marriott Platinum Premier member, so I always stay in these type properties. This newly designed Residence Inn is excellent. The desk staff, as consistently stated in other reviews, was top notch, and Dustin remember my name and that of my business partner and always greeted us by name. The rooms were nicely done, standard Residence Inn style. Everything worked. I always leave my do not disturb sign out and my only complaint was that they came in one day and cleaned my room and changed my linen and towels, so may be I got the service the other reviewer missed.

The breakfast was always adequate, though this is a very popular place and the breakfast room was frequently out of space to sit. The evening meals were tasty.

I always stay here when I come to Boise. If you are sound sensitive, you should get a room away from the freeway.

Room Tip: Stay away from the freeway for a quieter room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank usndoc
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed three nights in Boise. We had only planned to stay 2 nights but extended our stay. Our room was very clean and tidy and staff exceptional. Breakfast was excellent, one of the better ones from the Marriott chain. The kitchenette was handy if you wanted to cook something easy. Position was excellent for seeing the sights and downtown. There was also a shopping centre across the road with restaurants and major department stores. Will gladly recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and it was handy to do some laundry as it was located on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We spent one night in a one-bedroom suite on our first visit to Boise. The room was clean and comfortable, and had everything we needed for our stay. The location was fairly convenient for seeing the area, although the immediate neighborhood was not someplace I cared to walk in the evening. I appreciated having Sunday papers available in the breakfast area. The breakfast itself was not up to Residence Inn standards. The selection was not very good, and presentation was not appetizing. I also wound up with food-encrusted silverware, which killed my appetite.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We had only one night in Boise and are glad we stayed @ the Residence Inn.The staff could not have been friendlier and the hotel was in really good shape. If I had to spend more time in Boise, I would gladly choose them again. Oh, and the breakfast was better than the standard fare found elsewhere.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front "might" have parking lot noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a reservation here but our car had troubles right before we arrived. I was grateful we were right across the street from the mall and a bunch of stores close by. Check in was smooth, staff helpful and always friendly. Not to mention its one of the only hotels that can accommodate six people in a suite. Kitchen is handy. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is the fitness room. One weight bench, a couple of treadmills in a tiny little room. Honestly other than that we will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Washington State
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Our one-bedroom suite was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. The wi-fi was great. We were very pleased with our stay.

One small suggestion. Since the hotel is in a commercial area I could not figure out where to go for a walk. I asked at reception and they sent me to a park that was quite far away and not that great. On the way back I found a lovely walk along a canal. Unfortunatly I only had enough time left to walk a little way.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family