“love the pizza and salad bar!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Portland, Oregon
“love the pizza and salad bar!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

can't go wrong here. Multiple options to feed a crowd and the servers are always so friendly. I ALWAYS eat here when I come to Boise.

Visited December 2011

Cypress, California
“Great Pizza In Boise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My family and I were in town to visit my daughter who is a freshman at Boise State and we took her and a few of her friends here for dinner and man was I impressed with both the location and the pizza.

Since there were a bunch of us, we were seated in our own little area and the waitress (sorry that I can't remember her name) did a great job in taking care of us. I am very low maintenance, if you keep my glass of Ice Tea filled I am a happy camper.

We ordered a large Hawaiian Chicken Pizza, the all meat Pizza and the Chicago Pizza in addition to the chicken and fresh mushroom pasta and every bite was so good. I am partial to deep dish pizza and that is how these pizzas were served.

When you are in Boise, make sure that you stop by Chicago Pizza, you will enjoy your lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho
“Great Salad Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Never been before but it got late in the afternoon and we needed to find something.. Stopped at at traffic light in front of Chicago Connection on Fairview.. Daughter pulled up reviews in a flash and we decided to give it a try.. Delightful waitress on Saturday afternoon.. Very clean, cold and crisp salad bar.. Tired several generous samples of beers on tap before choosing. Not as impressed with the pizza.. but would go back for the salad bar...

• Visited July 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

If you like a high end pizza you will like these restaraunts. Never had a bad pizza yet. Delivery is timely and the salad bar is excellent.

Visited April 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

enjoyed the food and drinks - great lcoation in the mall

Visited June 2012