“First Timer” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 17 Shopping in Boise
Type: Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Jake's is a completely gluten free store and bakery with a wide variety of products and fresh baked goods. Our staff is always available to answer questions and give advice and ideas for gluten free living. Stop in today and try some of our amazing bread!
Boise, Idaho
“First Timer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I had gone into Jake's this morning for the first time, looking for dairy free/lactose free cheese....ended up getting a tour and finding a TON of dairy free/lactose free items, and left the store with more then what i had planned to buy. if you have food allergies of some sort, Jake's is a great place to go! they even let me sample the cheese, too! The employee that had helped me was very friendly, knowledgeable of their products, and also helped me understand more about my allergy that i had recently discovered i have! BTW, their dairy free sugar cookies are THE BEST cookies i've ever had!

Visited January 2014
Rick R, Owner at Jake's Gluten Free Market, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
We are so pleased that you had success with our dairy-free products at our bakery! Please come by again soon - We will continue in our efforts to serve the multiple-allergen community with delicious and healthy snacks, bread, and treats (and, really, so much more). Looking forward to the next time.

Jake's Gluten Free Staff

12570 W. Fairview Ave.
Boise, Idaho 83713
(208) 322-5935

Meridian, Idaho
“If you want amazing Gluten-Free fresh-baked bread, go no further!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a dedicated Gluten-Free bakery (The only one that I know of) in the Boise area, and the breads, cupcakes, muffins, and cookies are seriously to DIE FOR! Let's just say everything I have brought home for my 3-year-old Celiac daughter has been demolished in a matter of seconds. They do special orders and accommodate for other allergies (think eggs, soy, dairy, and even corn)... I recently began a grain-free and refined-sugar-free diet, and they offer the BEST breakfast bars that I can actually eat! I have been SO impressed with the store as well - everything is gluten-free, so if you have Celiac disease, this is a one-stop shop for you. They make pretty birthday cakes and stuff for Thanksgiving too. THANK YOU JAKE'S!!!! You have made life enjoyable again - even with having severe allergies!!!!!

Visited September 2013
Thank you for using Jake's Gluten Free Market as your one-stop shop to get all that is gluten-free! We appreciate your business, and it is our wonderful & loyal customers like you, and so many others, that keep a small local business, like us, alive. We hope to see you again soon!!

Jake's Gluten Free Market Staff