“Good beer” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Boise, ID
“Good beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Lots of good beer to choose from. The German sparkly one was bubbly and sweet. The pizzas are good and huge so we had lots of leftovers. Only complaint was that it was way too loud.
We're seated at a large table and it was so loud we could only talk to the person next to us. On another visit, we were seated at a community table which was fine, but the chairs were so high that my feet dangled and the edge cut into my leg so I wasn not comfortable. Maye some kind of chair pad would be effective for that. The service was good and waiter friendly.

Visited June 2013

87% Recommend
Boise
“Come for the beer stay for the pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

You can find us at this brewing company almost every Sunday afternoon. The beer menu changes regularly and there is always one I really like. Be sure to try the raspberry sour. Sounds awful but tastes great, especially with the pulled pork. My favorite lunch is the mushroom madness pizza.
On the negative side, the slaw is, in my opinion, one of the worst . I just tell the wait staff not to bring it. It is soggy and quite spicy with jalapeño. Fun atmosphere and the staff are young, friendly and check on you just often enough.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Middleton, Idaho
“Another date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I had heard a lot about 10 Barrel so when we planned our next date night we decided to give it a try. It was game 7 of the NBA finals and decided to go early...glad we did. The place was packed by 6pm and people were waiting to get inside. We choose to sit at a high table in the bar area (to see the TVs). We started with an appetizer and Sampler #1 (they have 2 samplers). We had the taquitos made with chorizo...I liked them, Angie thought they were OK, but she's not a real chorizo fan...the whipped avocado dip (not really guacamole) was FANTASTIC. I won't go into detail about each beer, but they are good. We don't care for IPAs and most of their beers are very hoppy, but we did find a few we enjoyed. My favorite was the Sinister Black Ale and Angie's was the Amber Waves of Grain...Mike-Saw-Sasquach was our second favorite. We then ordered an 18" pizza and sampler #2. The pizza was excellent...half Bronco (combo) and half Hippy (veggie). The service was FANTASTIC...our waitress was knowledgable about all of the the different beers and very helpful when we had technical questions. Attentive, but not hovering. We left full and happy for $47 plus tip...well worth the money spent. The place has a great open atmosphere and I would recommend it too anyone...go early it gets crowded. The non-bar area allows kids.

Visited June 2013
Meridian, Idaho
“Delicious new option in Boise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We came here for the first time on Father's Day. My husband is a dedicated microbrew fan. He had the #2 beer flight and thought the overall quality was quite good. Not a bad one in the bunch he said. We started with the charcuterie and were delighted with it. We split the Pubhouse Buger for our entree. It was plenty for two people. Our daughter had the BLAST...the bacon was smazing! The quality of ingredients was excellent and local! For any nonbeer drinkers like me, try the Swill...yummy light summer beer! It is a little on the spendy side (55.00 for all mentiined plus two sodas), but we will be back for sure! Definitely one to check out!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The beer was good, but not memorable. The same can be said for the food., good but not stellar. It is not worth the very long wait to be seated for dinner. Nor is the food worth the price. $14.50 for fish and chips is too expensive for our budget. We're only coming back for a beer at the bar, but won't plan on expensive dinners

• Visited May 2013