“Hot tea” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
rotherham,england
“Hot tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very good breakfast as usual,and unlike lots of restaurant in America the water of tea was hot,why hot water cannot be supplied for your tea seems very strange,if you ask for hot tea you you should get hot tea and not be suprised when it is hot.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Benton City, Washington
“Fine Country Eating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love the food. My wife likes shopping the Country Store. Where else can you get catfish and hush puppies?

Visited August 2013
“Love everything about this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I love the Cracker Barrel. It is always the same everywhere you go, so you know you are going to get good food. Being from the South, there are many items in the menu that I love and the biggest problem is figuring out what to order. My favorite entree is the lemon pepper grilled rainbow trout. You can get a lunch portion with one piece of fish or a dinner portion with two pieces. My favorite sides are mashed potatoes, cole slaw, green beans, turnip greens, or hashbrown casserole. The servings are quite ample. I sometimes get all vegetables. In the winter I love to order their beef stew or the beans and greens with corn muffins. They have delicious corn muffins and biscuits. I have never gotten a bad meal at any Cracker Barrel.

Visited July 2013
Del Mar, California
“Always reliable home cooking at very reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have never had a bad meal at any Cracker Barrel around the country. The one thing you always can count on is consistent and reliable home cooking at very affordable prices. The portions are very generous and the food is always delicious. The service is always friendly and efficient. All in all we enjoy eating at Cracker Barrel because you can't beat the food or the prices.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“How can I eat all that!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

While traveling on business with others we stopped at the Cracker Barrel at the end of a long drive. We expected good food in average amounts...we got excellent food and more than we expected. We couldn't eat it all, but we were very pleased. The waitstaff was excellent as well. Friendly and knowledgeable. Over all, a real treat for a tired traveller.

• Visited June 2013