“Tasty, can be healthy option (or not)” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #151 of 669 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Greek
Boise, Idaho
“Tasty, can be healthy option (or not)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

This place sautes meat and vegetables, along with sauce or melting cheese to your liking, then rolls it up in a pita, along with your choice of fresh veggies. Only complaint is that they use the same spatula and grill to cook pork, bacon, etc., as they do for chicken or vegetable protein alternative. I really don't want my food touching pork, so a minority of us can't eat at this restaurant. If I'm not observant, I am able to get a healthy meal with a 100 percent orange juice for around $7.00. Good choice if I want fast, healthy food on the go for a reasonable price. (Also, local coupon books and booklets frequently have a $1.00 off deal!)

Salt Lake City, Utah
“I like Pitas...therefore I liked the Pita Pit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Stopped in a placed an order to go. We got to watch them make our orders and you have control of what and how much of the "fillers" go into your pita.

I got the prime rib pita and I thought it was yummy,

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for late nights after the bar if you can stand the long line of drunk loud people. Philly Steak with sprouts...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

Great for late nights after the bar if you can stand the long line of drunk loud people. Philly Steak with sprouts, spinach, cucumbers, olives, and ranch.

Utah
“simply wanted a pita for a child”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

If you enjoy a gyro with very little meat and a lot of filler (read lettuce) that has zero flavor give Pita Pit a try. No tap water provided (they will only sell you bottled), they will only provide an extra pita if you purchase sides (simply wanted a pita for a child), and they could not provide a plastic knife (interesting since they are a takeout joint). Have to recommend a PASS on the Pita Pit!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Gross - even at 3am I can't manage to eat a pita pit wrap. Sorry, I know a lot of other people who love it though.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2008