“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went to this location with a large group of our family. The service and the food was outstanding! All 13 people really liked the service and food. The red potatoes, the pasta, and the seafood was all very good. We will be back for sure.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Albany, Oregon
“Good Meal Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The meal was very good, I had the lobster, which I love; my husband had the shrimp. I love the biscuits before the meal, salad was excellent too.
My husbands Margarita was to die for. It was an excellent meal at the end of a hard day.
We very much enjoyed it. Would go back again, in a second.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Really good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was my second time at a Red Lobster...the last time being nearly 15 years ago in Montana! This was very good.

When we arrived about 6 pm on a Saturday, the place was packed and people were sitting outside on the lawn waiting for their tables to be ready. My friend and I chose to sit at the bar (two seats were available) and we were served almost immediately. We were in town for a dog show and we were too tired to wait for a table. The wait was 25 minutes for 2.

We had awesome Cheese Biscuits that came with the meal. Actually we ordered extras to take back to our hotel room. My Cesar Salad was delicious and so was the crab topped pasta I ordered. Just too much to eat in one sitting, I took it back to our hotel for another meal! Excellent value for the price of the meal. My friend had popcorn shrimp and they were very good. She said she had them the last time at a Red Lobster and didn't feel she would go wrong getting them again.

This rating asks about "bar scene". Not sure what that means, but we did sit in the bar, we had excellent service and I would have no difficulties whatsoever going back with my husband if we end up in Boise again. In fact, I would set the GPS to find us a Red Lobster in any city if they are all like this!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Everything tasted fishy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Food is good, but even the fries and chicken had fish taste.

Visited September 2011
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We go to the Red Lobster every year on our anniversary. I love their salads, their bisquits and their potatoes. I'm allergic to fish so usually order chicken. Why go to a fish restaurant if you can't eat fish? It's because all their other food is so delicious and fresh!!!

Visited September 2011