“Easy to find.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 56 hotels in Boise
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Easy to find.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I found this hotel a good value for the money. The room was large, comfortable and quiet. There was a full breakfast each morning. WiFi in the room. Free parking. My only complaint is that there is no thermostat in the room, just those guess the temperature knobs on heating/cooling unit.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Portland, OR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

The good: A nice, fairly large room (though not what I'd call a suite) at a reasonable price.
The bad: We chose this hotel because a pool is important to us after a long day of driving. But we never got a chance to use this one, because it was taken up by a large family of kids who made it their own, leaping in, throwing ice cubes in, etc. The pool is open till 11PM, but the kids stayed in till closing. According to the desk clerk, there is no time set aside just for adults, which is a common policy in many other hotels.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Lakewood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

both amenities and staff that I've ever stayed in and I'm used to Hilton's, Marriott's, Sheraton, Embassy Suites and Renaissance to name a few. Whether it's the accommodations, the superb staff that makes me comfortable, I have no idea. For the price, whether leisure and/or business (my purpose) you cannot go wrong with this. Wish someone had told me earlier; I had been staying at an over-priced hotel a couple of miles away which was full over a year ago; found replacement in Comfort Suites, Boise, and have been staying there every since. ALWAYS comfortable, safe and content. And for a traveler of over 100+ a year, THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING. Then as a bonus, the have the BEST selection of TV stations I've encountered.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

After driving to junk hotel it was refreshing to find this hotel. A little hard to get to because of all the construction in front of the hotel. But when you get there and into your room you'll love it.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Las Vegas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

Clean, comfortable and near many things. Reasonable price and quiet. Enjoyable stay as would recommend the hotel highly.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Denver, CO area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2008

I was traveling through Boise and stayed in the hotel one night using a rate of a club I am member . My rate was what I would consider excellent, so I booked the Hotel due to favorable ratings I saw here. I arrived and was pleased by the cleanliness and overall appearance. I was rapidly checked in and when I entered my room, I was immediately relieved. The room was clean, comfortable and everything operated properly. Bedding was clean and comfortable. TV was large and easy to use. I honestly found nothing to "whine" about. While I have no intentions of travelling through the area again, I would stay here or refer anyone here without hesitation.
I had plans on using the hot tub so I checked the pool area/tub and found the area clean, the water clean and looked like the water was properly cared for. I was not able to use the tub as I ended up on the phone with family. The shower was clean and spacious. The beakfast was very nice... cheese omelets ready for consumption, eggs, cereal, etc..

• Liked — staff, cleanliness of location, nice elevator, size of room
  • Disliked — nothing noted
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Huntsville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2008

A nice one night stay. Room was recently redecorated. Desk staff was friendly and helped with finding a restaurant nearby. He brought us warm cookies to our room. Would gladly stay here again.

• Liked — Desk Clerk
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Comfort Suites Airport? Share your experiences!