“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 55 Hotels in Boise
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel appears to be recently built. Everything is new. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the giant crystal chandelier and the stairway to the 2nd floor. We were greeted with a smile and freshly baked cookies when we arrived. (The kids enjoyed the cookies). The rooms are nice and the location is really easy to find off the freeway. The breakfast is good and the rooms are pretty quiet. The pool area looks nice although we didn't get to enjoy it this trip. The suites are a bargain and are kept really clean. I will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Port Angeles, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stayed here both going and coming home from our trip to Colorado! My husband booked it online while I was driving thru Oregon sight unseen. We were very pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! Very nice staff, rooms immaculately clean, breakfast was fine, easy access to freeway.
The only "downside" is that Applebee's is the closest restaurant. The check in lady recommended Willow Creek Grill, a block further than Applebee's and a much better place to eat. Unfortunately on our return trip it was closed on Sunday night. This turned out to be a good thing, as we had to find another close by restaurant. We found the Casa Blanca Cuban Grill--wonderful food, service, etc. and not too far away from the hotel. We will go there again if we ever go thru Boise.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Comfort_SuitesBoise, General Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. I was pleased to see that you felt our Hotel had easy access and our rooms were immaculate . I was also happy to see that our staff was helpful with suggestions where to dine when in Boise. I always enjoy our guests feedback on dining choices in our area and will make sure to include Casa Blanca Cuban Grill to our guests when asking for suggestions. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Green Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

There was nothing here that was not A+. The location, the staff, the large, comfortable rooms, and the way above average breakfast made for a memorable stay. Just a few of the extras included cookies upon arrival, an outlet strip on the desk so all your charges were in one spot, reading spotlight (my own term but you used it in bed so the light did not disturb anyone else who might want to sleep yet fully illuminated what you were reading), rack in lobby sold most any treat you could get a craving for, your choice of soft or firm pillows, and a hot breakfast including eggs and sausage and a delicious citrus fruit that looked like a grapefruit, was colored more like an orange, and had loose skin like a tangerine (full-time attendant said it was something new-very good). Although it is close to the airport, my room was very quiet-no noise from outside or from other rooms. I could continue raving about this property, but you get the idea how wonderful it is.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Joan,
I am happy to see that you thought our hotel was and A+ and that you deemed us as "PERFECTION" from our Newly renovated room furniture, cookies in the evening and our hard working breakfast attendant. Our staff takes great pride in our hotel and we appreciate the high marks. We truly have a quiet property being located so close to the Interstate. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Burlington VT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Started a vacation here, choosing it for the convenient shuttle to the airport. The first room assigned to us had not been made up yet, so we were given another one. We won the room lottery, getting a wonderful large room. Stayed here two nights over the Memorial Day weekend, my first time to Boise. Loved the city, enjoyed the accommodation. Nice shuttle driver. Maybe everyone in Boise is nice. At least it seemed so to me. Just lucky I guess. Needed a restaurant within walking distance, and hotel recommended Applebees. Very good, too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Wow! What a flattering review. I would love to believe that all Idahoans are Nice and welcome everyone to our gorgeous city. Thank you so much for you kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Room was completely renovated, clean and decorated nicely. Bed very comfortable and good choice of pillows. Maid brought clean towels in the morning but did not make bed??? Breakfast was ok but chairs were quite soiled and attendant was unfriendly. Will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. I was happy to read that you would stay with us again. I was disappointed that our breakfast room had not been updated at the time of your stay. We have all brand new furniture in our eating area and are very pleased how elegant it looks. I apologize that our Housekeeping staff did not make the bed for you while you stayed with us. It is policy and I assure you that I have addressed this issue with my staff. We look forward to your next stay with us!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The hotel is a little small... lobby, breakfast area and room were all small. However, it appears they have been doing some renovations as there was new carpet on floors. Bed was consistent with other Comfort Inns and was quite... next to I-84 and never heard a thing.

Good value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for responding to tripadvisor. I was delighted that you commented on our renovations and upgrades that we have been doing in our beautiful Hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize how quiet we are while being next to I-84 . We were happy that you enjoyed Boise and our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

For my Daughters Spring Break I only had 3 days off work so we did a Staycation and stayed at the Comfort Suites in Boise. The staff was Great. We didn't have reservations and still got a very nice room at a good price. She is 12 so most of her time was spent in the Pool. I recommend the Boise Comfort suites.

Room Tip: Close to the airport but you cant hear the planes