“What I Have Come to Expect from Hilton” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast Deal
Ranked #8 of 56 hotels in Boise
Loveland, Colorado
“What I Have Come to Expect from Hilton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Spent several night there over the past 6 months. The staff is always friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Each room has a HD flat screen TV and free WiFi. Located across the street from movie theaters, resturants and pubs. Price is very reasonable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the the rooms, our HDTV, and location to your liking We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Thanks again
Bob

197 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Amesbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We arrived at the hotel about 5pm, checked in and went to our room prior to getting the bags from the car. The room was excelent but for one thing, there was no view from this room. We went back to the front dest, explained our concern and the girl said "no problem, let me see what else is available" low and behold a room on the top floor was available and the view was great, We could see the shopping center and movie theater across the street and further out the mountains. There is fresh coffee 24/7 and HOME MADE cookies in the evening. One night we got back to the hotel a bit late, but the front desk clerk saved us some chocolate chip cookies. The room was well appointed and very comfortable, lots of space to relax. The breakfast is approx. $11 but the selection is quite large. The next time we visit Boise we will stay at this hotel. Also if you are a COSTCO member the store is directly behind the hotel, gas was about $ .07 a gal. less than the regular gas stations.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HGIBSpecGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the room and view to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Bob
Elko, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The room was modern and comfortable. The workout room was one of the best I've ever seen and the pool and spa fabulous. There is absolutely nothing negative about this sleek facility and worth every penny.

Room Tip: We had the double queen room and it was spacious with wi-fi connection. Wonderful.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This hotel is located in a large shopping center that includes many restaurants and other hotels. The hotel appears to be new and is typical Hilton Garden Inn. The room was big and there were no problems with it. One big bonus is that this was the least expensive hotel we stayed in during a 3 week driving tour of the west. Breakfast was not included but it was reasonable and good. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Ipoh, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We had only one night stopover from Salt Lake City to Portland. Having stayed in a couple of Hilton, this was really good.
It was quiet and rooms extremely clean. Overall the staff were attentive and courteous.
My only wish we could stay there for more nights.
Will definitely recommend to friends looking for accommodation in Boise.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Plover, WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I am a HH Diamond and have stayed at this hotel for business about a dozen times in the past 5 years. The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are standard HGI-small Microwave and Fridge, work desk, easy chair with Ottoman. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The breakfast wait staff are especially courteous and friendly. They have recently started having a wait person knock on doors around 8:00 pm with a trolley of free snacks--chips, cookies, candy bar, soda, juice, etc. A nice touch but some guests may not like someone knocking on their door at that time of night.

My most recent stay was for 3 nights. A couple of minor complaints. My room key was only programmed for 1 night so I had to return to the front desk on day 2 from my 4th floor room to have the key reprogrammed. Luckily I had my wallet with me with ID. I was also travelling with a business colleague. As a HH Diamond member I selected the free breakfast as my "on property" benefit. The HH website says this is for myself and "one guest also registered at the hotel." When I spoke to who I presume was the Manager he advised that the "guest" had to be staying in the same room. He did give me 1 extra breakfast coupon.

All in all very nice hotel.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hailey, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Super service, excellant rooms, love love love the comfy beds and bedding. The location not ideal for lengthy stays. More bussiness related but great rooms. This hotel us the standard by which I measure most hotel rooms I stay in.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum? Share your experiences!