“This hotel is clean and definitely a great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Inn America A Budget Motel to your Saves list
Inn America A Budget Motel
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2275 Airport Way, Boise, ID 83705   |
Ranked #19 of 55 Hotels in Boise
“This hotel is clean and definitely a great place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Inn America in Boise is such a great place to stay. Thank you other reviewers! The breakfast has a wide variety of food and drinks. Hot and cold foods and drinks. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, the shower great. I love the separate sink from the shower/toilet area. It seemed quiet. I couldn't hear anyone above us. The price was really great too! Our room also had a three outlet station on the desk for charging all our stuff. We are always looking for spare outlets!!

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Eastern Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at Inn America on both ends of our recent vacation, leaving our car in the lot for the duration. The rooms are average but clean and comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and personable. Breakfast included! I wouldn't want to stay here for more than a night or two, but it was an excellent choice for our needs. The rooms are quiet, you can't really hear the airplanes or freeway. I would definitely stay here again if I needed a park-and-fly out of Boise or just a place to sleep on a driving trip. Conveniently located near the airport, easy to find, free shuttle to and from the airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

These inexpensive accomodations are within somewhat reasonable walking distance of the airport, yet I barely remember hearing aircraft. The rooms are slightly larger than average budget accomodations and the fixtures are reminiscent of places with twice the price. My bed was more than adequate, especially for my size. The bathrooms are adequate and clean; cleanliness was certainly better than to be expected for the price.

The breakfast... eh. Get downstairs early if you want choices, I suppose. Not that I mind some of the restaurants down the way... and what you save on the room helps a lot.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Abbotsford BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Thanks to Trip Advisor reviews, I decided to spend a night at this property. What a great decision. The desk staff were friendly and accomodating. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

It's amazing what a fresh remodel and interior design can do for the feeling of quality. The Inn America has done a very fine job of selecting colors and furniture for its rooms.This place is a really great deal. I'll certainly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
God's chosen county of Lancashire - England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here for one night of a 25 night US & Canada road trip spanning July & August. The hotel is in a convenient location near I-84 and very close to the airport (not that I heard it). This place is an absolute bargain - I paid ~$60 for a double queen room and the standards throughout were more like hotels I'd paid twice as much for.

Check-in was fast & friendly, and my room was lovely - big, spotlessly clean and quiet. The staff are really friendly and helpful, and seem to take a pride in running a decent establishment.

Breakfast was a cut above the usual hotel fare. There was cereal, toast, waffles - which suited me nicely - but there was also hot food for those who like it.

There's a Walmart a few minutes drive away if you want to stock up on a few bits & bobs or snacks for the next day (my room had a decent sized fridge). I ate at the Cheesecake Factory that evening - it's about 15 minutes drive away, but worth it for that slab of cheesecake!!

Would I stay here again if I was in the area? Yes, yes & yes again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Lehi, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great hotel. I gave it 5 stars and I don't often do that. We had absolutely no problems with anything. The rooms are as nice as the photos in the advertisement. Wifi is fast. Everything is clean. Breakfast is first class for continental and there was plenty to choose from. We stayed in another hotel the night before were the room was almost identical and paid twice the price per night. I sure wish I'd have known about Inn American before I booked a room someplace else. I will definitely look for Inn American to stay in during our travels from now on.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and it was nice and quiet. Since I didn't sleep in the ground floor...