“Very nice place for a great price” 5 of 5 stars

Inn America A Budget Motel
2275 Airport Way, Boise, ID 83705   |
Ranked #21 of 56 hotels in Boise
Colorado
“Very nice place for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

It's amazing what a fresh remodel and interior design can do for the feeling of quality. The Inn America has done a very fine job of selecting colors and furniture for its rooms.This place is a really great deal. I'll certainly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
God's chosen county of Lancashire - England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here for one night of a 25 night US & Canada road trip spanning July & August. The hotel is in a convenient location near I-84 and very close to the airport (not that I heard it). This place is an absolute bargain - I paid ~$60 for a double queen room and the standards throughout were more like hotels I'd paid twice as much for.

Check-in was fast & friendly, and my room was lovely - big, spotlessly clean and quiet. The staff are really friendly and helpful, and seem to take a pride in running a decent establishment.

Breakfast was a cut above the usual hotel fare. There was cereal, toast, waffles - which suited me nicely - but there was also hot food for those who like it.

There's a Walmart a few minutes drive away if you want to stock up on a few bits & bobs or snacks for the next day (my room had a decent sized fridge). I ate at the Cheesecake Factory that evening - it's about 15 minutes drive away, but worth it for that slab of cheesecake!!

Would I stay here again if I was in the area? Yes, yes & yes again!

Lehi, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great hotel. I gave it 5 stars and I don't often do that. We had absolutely no problems with anything. The rooms are as nice as the photos in the advertisement. Wifi is fast. Everything is clean. Breakfast is first class for continental and there was plenty to choose from. We stayed in another hotel the night before were the room was almost identical and paid twice the price per night. I sure wish I'd have known about Inn American before I booked a room someplace else. I will definitely look for Inn American to stay in during our travels from now on.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and it was nice and quiet. Since I didn't sleep in the ground floor...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Stayed 8/24/2012. Hotel room was clean and comfortable, decor kind of reminded me of a bordello (I think its the red !) Breakfast is like a Super 8, not much to choose from. Room was quiet, got a good nights sleep.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This place is one of the best places I have ever stayed at. Close to everything in Boise.
It is well kept. The rooms clean and comfortable.
The staff is great. I was having trouble getting on Wi-Fi and they helped me get on.
The only problem was the water pressure in the shower.

Stayed September 2012
Keizer
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We LOVED Inn America in Boise! The only thing that felt budget was the price. The rooms were very clean and beautifully decorated, and the beds were super comfy. The front desk staff were very nice and friendly. The motel was fully booked the night we were there, but you would never know it. It was so quiet, and we had the pool all to ourselves in the evening. The breakfast was very good and open from very early to very late in the morning. We appreciated that SO much since we were so tired from traveling and wanted to sleep in, but still get breakfast. My only complaint would be that the trash cans during the late morning part of breakfast were so full that there was no place to put our trash. We ended up just putting it back on the table. There seemed to be only one person that I could see to run the front desk and take care of the breakfast area. Even though the trash had not been emptied, the breakfast food was kept very well stocked. I would definitely recommend Inn Americas, and stay here if I'm ever in Boise again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Keizer, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We usually stay at the Westin or Fairmont Hotels in Portland or Seattle, upscale hotels, yet I was over here for 2 days in August for a funeral and it was great...close to the airport & car rental/Chevron station which also had a McDonalds and lots of other goodies. Wendy's wasn't too far away either,; good walking areas, nice pool, great that this hotel has a microwave and refrigerator for my leftovers, pop, water, etc. Very enjoyable and the staff was fantastic, breakfast was fine, and I was able to use the printer to make copies of my speech; also, having laundry facilities is nice, too, even though small, I didn't have to take home any dirty clothes.
The funeral was on the Oregon border so it was nice being by the freeway, too.....I can't imagine anyone having trouble like the one group and why would you stay here 2 weeks if you did...I think they're lying! I was here August 16-18

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator or the stairs; these are actually pretty soundproof because I...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Inn America A Budget Motel? Share your experiences!