“Best value for price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7499 West Overland Road, Boise, ID 83709 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Boise Spectrum)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. Georgen im Attergau, Austria
“Best value for price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We booked this hotel online via booking.com and could not believe what we got for the money payed. The hotel is very new and the staff extremely friendly. The pool is verygood for kids and got 5stars by our son. Complementary breakfast was overcrowded and the space to sit much too small. If you visit this place you made a very good choise.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Hillsboro, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My first stay here was for business. This hotel is within walking distance to a variety of restaurants and only about 15 minutes from downtown Boise. I chose this hotel based on recommendations from other people. I used to stay at hotels closer to Boise State as I had a child attending BSU. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I was cheerfully greeted upon entering and asked if I had a preference to which floor I would like to stay on. My first stay I was on the first floor and I never heard anybody above me. I had a King room. I love how the room has a small separation wall from the work space and bedroom. The fitness center is a very nice size, kept clean and the equipment is in working order. I like the fact it is open 24 hours. The pool looks nice but I did not utilize it. Because this first stay was so successful I immediately booked my next hotel stay as I knew when I was coming back through Boise. This time I was on the third floor. I had the same style room which I enjoyed and my stay was just as enjoyable. The staff are always pleasant, saying hi and offering their assistance. In fact Morgan at the front desk on my second stay was very pleasant and answered all my questions regarding heading downtown. When I returned she pleasantly greeted me again. When I decided to head out for dinner Morgan (and the other girl working the front desk - sorry I did not get her name) were very helpful regarding where I could walk to for dinner and offered wonderful suggestions. I wish I didn't have to wait another year to return to Boise for business.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a nice hotel with free parking and is convenient to major roadways in Boise. It is within walking distance of a movie theater and several restaurants (chain restaurants) in Boise. Everything is clean and the staff is very friendly. I was upgraded to a suite the last time I stayed due to my Hilton status, and while I was traveling alone it was enough room for at least a family of four.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I've stayed here twice now, and both times it was an excellent stay. We got the standard two-queen room, but were upgraded to their 2 queen suite when we arrived. It's unclear why, perhaps they just didn't have any regular rooms left.

The beds were awesomely comfortable, the staff was incredibly friendly and appeared genuinely happy. Everything about this hotel is "nice". It's a ritzy place for it's price.

The only downside was breakfast. They ran out of most of their hot foods for about 20 minutes, and some of the other travelers had been waiting so long they started to get rude and antsy, especially as the food service woman was restocking the pastries. Of course, I'm a gentleman so I waited patiently... but I can't control the attitudes of other food-craving ragers.

Still, when breakfast came out it was a fair offering for the price of free. Turkey sausages, omelette looking things (I can never bring myself to eat them), etc...

We'll stay here again if given another opportunity. The only other complaint I could muster if forced to is that our stay this time was about $20 more than it was last time. I wish they'd offer me just a few bucks off for being a nice guy with 4 kids, a pretty wife, and a minivan. Oh, also, every time I get there I'd been driving with those 4 kids for like 16 hours... so, I mean, a little pick-me-up wouldn't hurt. :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

The rooms were great and then amenities were wonderful. I especially like that the pool and hot tub are 24 hours. Communicating over the phone to make a reservation was a bit clunky and difficult but all in all a great place! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a clean and professional place to stay.

Stayed July 2014
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Boise after camping in Montana and Idaho for eight days. The room was well appointed with comfortable pillows, duvet and a great bed. The bathroom and shower were great. The hotel is in a good location close to restaurants and shopping. The staff were attentive and welcoming and we really enjoyed the home-made cookies. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Mountain Home, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is the only hotel my wife and I stays at in Boise, the staff are always friendly and helpful. The facility is always clean and smells great. The best complimentary breakfast in the area. Love it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum

Address: 7499 West Overland Road, Boise, ID 83709 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Boise Spectrum)
Location: United States > Idaho > Boise
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Boise
#4 Romantic Hotel in Boise
#6 Family Hotel in Boise
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum Hotel Boise
Hampton Inn And Suites Boise Spectrum

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.