“They Treat You Like Royalty!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7499 West Overland Road, Boise, ID 83709 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Boise Spectrum)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Island Park, Idaho
“They Treat You Like Royalty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I rarely leave reviews, but this hotel is top notch. Not only is it clean, comfortable, and includes a great free breakfast, but the customer service is outstanding. The general manager Kelly deserves an award for her customer service skills. Seriously. She will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is nothing less than PERFECT. You're not just a customer at this hotel, you're a special guest. I'll be staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum whenever my travels bring me to Boise. No doubt about that. And I'll shout from the rooftops how wonderful this place is, to anyone who will listen.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
I'm blushing! Thanks for such great compliments! Although I don't take much of the credit, my staff is FANTASTIC! They are the ones that make sure our guests needs are met. As for the awards, we DID just receive our Wall of Fame award from Hampton. Thank you again and we welcome you back anytime!
Kelly Parziale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Northport, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This a very nice, very clean hotel. The staff is excellent. This is one of the few hotels where I truly feel like an important guest ( I am on the road 50-60 nights per year). Since I found this Hampton, I haven't stayed anywhere else when business brings me to

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for writing such great things about my staff! I truly feel that they make every guest feel welcome and am pleased that you agree! We really appreciate your business and loyalty and hope to see you back again soon.
Pocatello, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hotel was very clean. The people at this hotel were very nice and always willing to help. I stayed in the spa room, If you need a nice room for you and your wife, look no further, you will not be disapointed. The pool is open 24hours WOW, find that at another hotel :)

Room Tip: No Room Service, but lots of food close.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I am so pleased that you enjoyed the Spa Suite! It is a great room to get away for a special night. We hope to see you back with us for your next special occasion. Thank you for writing about us!
Boise, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Good hotel in general similar to lots of Hamptons. But I would not stay there again
Booked my shuttle and in the morning was down in the lobby waiting. The clerk assured me it wAs coming. i told her i coild miss my plane. 10 minutes later she said the driver was "mixed up" but he woul be there soon. She did not offer to get a taxi or anything. An empty bus was sitting in front of the hotel with nobody to drive it.
Some nice people gave me a ride to the airport an we saw a bus coming 25 minutes!!! Later
I filed a complaint through a sophisticated Hampton site an no response either.
Overall impression - find Another hotel

• Stayed October 2012
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
We apologize for delay in the shuttle during your recent stay. We have reported the shuttle issue to our team and sincerely regret any inconvenience this caused. We will make sure this does not occur in the future and hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area. I am pleased that you found the rest of your stay comfortable and clean.
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn on August 23rd, 2012. We began our 53rd Honeymoon trip from Castle Rock, Colorado staying at a Hampton Inn in Green River, Wyoming. We enjoyed the time there so much that we stayed at several others on our 3-week trip. The one in Boise was the last. It fully lived up to the others that we had visited. Clean spacious room. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast enjoyed in a clean, quiet environment. Great hospitality experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate the high compliment about your stay with us! Thank you. Also, congratulations on your Anniversary!
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum twice in the past week. All of the staff were incredibly helpful, especially Veronika and Keith when I was trying to send out a package via UPS. The breakfasts included protein (eggs, yogurt), oatmeal, and fresh fruit as well as some sugarly selections. The rooms were very roomy and comfortable. The pool was BIG, warm, clean, and fun to swim in.

I made use of the Business Center a few times, and attended a conference in one of the rooms.

The entire stay (both times) was wonderful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Betsy -
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I'm especially pleased to hear that my staff took such great care of you and your needs. We hope that when you return to Boise, you'll come see us again! Thanks for your loyalty to Hampton!
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is a great Hampton in what for me is the ideal location. Just the best front desk staff representing really nice, clean rooms and a grand breakfast buffet! Easy parking with many restaurants and a cinema within a easy walk, Very close to retailers, Walmart, Costco, etc. and easy access to the freeway in addition to being an easy drive downtown. Although I did not fly in, the airport is quite close with of course a Hampton shuttle provided. This is just simply a great Hampton......

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
We appreciate the great compliments about our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write and share them.

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum? Share your experiences!