“My hotel of choice in Boise.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum

Booking.com Priceline.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7499 West Overland Road, Boise, ID 83709 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Boise Spectrum)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 56 hotels in Boise
Northport, Alabama
“My hotel of choice in Boise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This a very nice, very clean hotel. The staff is excellent. This is one of the few hotels where I truly feel like an important guest ( I am on the road 50-60 nights per year). Since I found this Hampton, I haven't stayed anywhere else when business brings me to

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for writing such great things about my staff! I truly feel that they make every guest feel welcome and am pleased that you agree! We really appreciate your business and loyalty and hope to see you back again soon.

203 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pocatello, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hotel was very clean. The people at this hotel were very nice and always willing to help. I stayed in the spa room, If you need a nice room for you and your wife, look no further, you will not be disapointed. The pool is open 24hours WOW, find that at another hotel :)

Room Tip: No Room Service, but lots of food close.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I am so pleased that you enjoyed the Spa Suite! It is a great room to get away for a special night. We hope to see you back with us for your next special occasion. Thank you for writing about us!
Baton Rouge
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Good hotel in general similar to lots of Hamptons. But I would not stay there again
Booked my shuttle and in the morning was down in the lobby waiting. The clerk assured me it wAs coming. i told her i coild miss my plane. 10 minutes later she said the driver was "mixed up" but he woul be there soon. She did not offer to get a taxi or anything. An empty bus was sitting in front of the hotel with nobody to drive it.
Some nice people gave me a ride to the airport an we saw a bus coming 25 minutes!!! Later
I filed a complaint through a sophisticated Hampton site an no response either.
Overall impression - find Another hotel

• Stayed October 2012
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
We apologize for delay in the shuttle during your recent stay. We have reported the shuttle issue to our team and sincerely regret any inconvenience this caused. We will make sure this does not occur in the future and hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area. I am pleased that you found the rest of your stay comfortable and clean.
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn on August 23rd, 2012. We began our 53rd Honeymoon trip from Castle Rock, Colorado staying at a Hampton Inn in Green River, Wyoming. We enjoyed the time there so much that we stayed at several others on our 3-week trip. The one in Boise was the last. It fully lived up to the others that we had visited. Clean spacious room. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast enjoyed in a clean, quiet environment. Great hospitality experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate the high compliment about your stay with us! Thank you. Also, congratulations on your Anniversary!
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum twice in the past week. All of the staff were incredibly helpful, especially Veronika and Keith when I was trying to send out a package via UPS. The breakfasts included protein (eggs, yogurt), oatmeal, and fresh fruit as well as some sugarly selections. The rooms were very roomy and comfortable. The pool was BIG, warm, clean, and fun to swim in.

I made use of the Business Center a few times, and attended a conference in one of the rooms.

The entire stay (both times) was wonderful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Betsy -
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I'm especially pleased to hear that my staff took such great care of you and your needs. We hope that when you return to Boise, you'll come see us again! Thanks for your loyalty to Hampton!
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is a great Hampton in what for me is the ideal location. Just the best front desk staff representing really nice, clean rooms and a grand breakfast buffet! Easy parking with many restaurants and a cinema within a easy walk, Very close to retailers, Walmart, Costco, etc. and easy access to the freeway in addition to being an easy drive downtown. Although I did not fly in, the airport is quite close with of course a Hampton shuttle provided. This is just simply a great Hampton......

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Kelly P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
We appreciate the great compliments about our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write and share them.

Hampton Inn & Suites Boise
Roanoke
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

In general I like staying at Hampton Inn because they provide a consistent high quality of service and amenities across their properties. The Hampton Inn Spectrum in Boise is an exceptional location even by Hampton Inn standards. This was my second trip to Boise and I specifically requested this property when booking my reservation because I had a good experience when I stayed here during my last trip to this area. I am very glad I did and will no doubt stay at this hotel during all future visits to Boise. When I arrived, there was an issue with my reservation caused by the travel agent, and Rachel, Veronika, and Jessica went out of their way to make everything right. I have noticed this hotel is absolutely spotless and it just shines. The breakfast area is spacious and comfortable at all times of the day. Breakfast selections are plentiful and 24 hr coffee service provides a hot cup of coffee in the evening while doing some work in the room. My room was amazing with a comfy king bed and EZ chair in this suite. The work desk provides a high end ergonomic chair for comfort and there are plenty of outlets at desk level for connections. The free wifi signal was strong and consistent during my entire stay. In the vicinity of the hotel are numerous restaurants and entertainment options. It is very easy access to the airport. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Boise area.

Room Tip: I have not had any noise issues during either stay here and the temp controls are wall mounted for c...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. We all work very hard at making sure all of the comforts of our guests are met, and it appears that we really impressed you! The ladies you mentioned are very vaulable members of our team and I feel very lucky to have them here. We look forward to your return trip. Thank you!

Kelly Parziale

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum? Share your experiences!