“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7965 West Emerald Street, Boise, ID 83704-9024 (Formerly AmeriTel Inn)   |
Ranked #9 of 55 Hotels in Boise
Twin Falls Idaho, United States
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The room was well maintained and very clean. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Great pool and breakfast. The Inn was located near shopping and dinning establishments and was a real joy to experience.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful words of praise for our hotel. I'm so pleased that you found it to be such a great fit for you! We have all the fun amenities that you could need including our massive 24 hour pool and fitness center! I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy them. Make sure to try out the local restaurants as there are some real gems right by us. Thank you so kindly for taking the time to tell us of your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Pocatello, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The remodel that La Quinta did to the hotel is very nice and upbeat. Better than the average colors that hotels/motels are done in. The art work in the hotel and rooms is of a "local" favor and most enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
I'm right there with you and love the local photo's that were selected to place in the rooms. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the art and the stay that you had with us! Our remodel gave our building the extra touches that it needed to make sure our overall feel would continue to match our wonderful customer service that you'll find when with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you as our guest and we will look forward to seeing you in the future.
Idaho Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The staff at this hotel should be trainers for any hotel chain on "how to do it right". The staff is great, facilities very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Highly recommended to any traveler who is looking for the best accommodations at a reasonable price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
What a wonderful comment! I'm absolutely humbled by your words of praise for our fantastic team. I really don't think that there is anything higher we can hope to achieve than to hear words like that from every guest that we have the pleasure of opening our doors to. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to share your comments with the team that you so highly praise. Thank you so very much for taking the time to share with us. We can't wait to have you stay with us again.
Ogden, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband, myself and our 2 dogs were traveling home to SLC from Oregon. We booked our hotel in Boise before we had even began our trip. There were several different hotels to choose from in the Boise area but we decided on La Quinta because of their military discount, rewards program and the fact that they are pet friendly. We arrived to the hotel at 11:00 pm, we were tired from the long trip and ready to get into bed. We were welcomed by the young woman at the front desk and quickly checked in and given our room key. The grounds of this La Quinta are great for dogs, plenty of grass areas for them to do there buisness. After the dogs were seen to we made it to our room which was quite large and spacious. The room looked like it was very newly renovated and had a mini fridge, and large tv with a nice selection of channels. The bed which was a King was perfect for my husband and I. It was a confortable bed which allowed us to get a good nights sleep before having to get back on the road the next day.

The next morning we got up at about 930 and realized that the free breakfast would be ending in just 30 min. That is the only negative comment I have for La Quinta, the breakfast ends at 10:00am and they are promptly getting things torn down at 10am. There was lots to choose from for food, eggs both hard boiled and scrambled, sausage and bacon, waffles as well as cold cereal coffee and tea. We were able to get a bite to eat before hitting the road because the gal that was taking down the food stations got preoccupied by a guest request.

As we were leaving the hotel we got to get a look at the surrounding area around the hotel. Across form the hotel is a large grass field (could be fun for dogs) there are lots of restaurants and also across the street is a Dave and Busters. Had we gotten in earlier we would have taken advantage of the surrounding area, but we didn't get the chance. When we checked out we signed up for the rewards program and made sure our trip was added to the rewards. It was a great hotel and inexpensive for everything you get. If you are looking for a hotel in Boise in a good location we highly recommend this one.

Room Tip: We got a room on the second floor near the elevator and stairs which was great so that we could take...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
What a wonderful review! Thank you for your detailed description of our hotel and your experience here. I'm so pleased that it was such a positive one! I know you have a choice when staying in Boise and we are so pleased that you gave us the opportunity to wow you! Our front desk team is one of a kind and will always make sure you feel at home...even late at night. We did just have a wonderful remodel done to the hotel which gave us a beautiful little facelift and created the fun atmosphere to our entire building. La Quinta is very proud of both their military aids and pet policy. We are honored to welcome those that serve our country and every member of the family. I'm so pleased to hear that you signed up with the Returns Program to earn points with your stay. I hope you find the same satisfaction across the board as you did with our great hotel. We will eagerly look forward to your next visit!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am moving to Alaska and booked a one night stay at this hotel. I am SO glad I did. The staff were super friendly and helpful. I love LaQuinta hotels for being animal friendly and not charging an animal fee like most other hotels (which is why I always try to stay with LaQuinta).

The room was awesome, it was modern and very clean. Although I didn't go swimming, the pool looked awesome and the breakfast was really good (compared to most hotel breakfasts).

All in all, I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was totally worth the stop, and I would do it again if I ever revisit Boise. And honestly, I am staying at another LaQuinta in Seattle that doesn't compare AT ALL to the Boise, I was really disappointed when I arrived.

You should stay here (whoever you may be), you won't regret it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Ashley S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
As sorry as I am to hear that the stay in Seattle isn't to the standard of what we have provided I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the stay with us so much! Our goal is to always exceed expectations and provide a truly memorable experience as our guest. It sounds like we did just that! Thank you for your truly wonderful words about our hotel. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! We like to ensure that everyone starts the day off with a great start and the best way to do so is with a great breakfast! I do hope that your trip to Alaska went smooth and safely and we will still have the opportunity to see you in Boise!
San Diego, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was my second stay at a La Quinta and both times pleasantly surprised. If I has not been looking for a pet friendly hotel I would not even looked at La Quinta and I am glad I did. Comfortable, large rooms. This hotel is in withing easy walking distance to more than 5 chain sit down restaurants and right behind the Boise Towne Square Mall. Plenty of grass and walking area for the dog and myself.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I'm so glad that with having your pet you were able to find us and that we had the impact we did with your stay! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. Our spacious rooms create a wonderful comfortable space and with the many options in suites you can always have the space you need. Make sure to sign up with La Quinta Returns next time you stay if you haven't already. To add to the enjoyment of the stay...earn free stays just for choosing us as your lodging provider as a thank you for being our guest.
American Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The Pool/Hot Tub and workout room is open 24 hours which is good for the night owl or the early bird. Hot tub is large enough so you don't feel crowded and it works well. The breakfast filled the spot and the staff was genuinely friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to review our wonderful hotel for us! Getting comments like that are what we always strive for and I'm thrilled that you had the opportunity to use our pool, Jacuzzi, and fitness center! They really are a gem when traveling so that you can relax, unwind, and keep up with your individual fitness goals. Our team is the icing on the cake! We always want to make sure that when you are traveling and staying with us that you feel at home and taken care of. I'm glad to hear that we hit the mark with your experience and hope to continue the loyalty we've earned with you.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Square? Share your experiences!