“Nice off the Interstate place to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Blackfoot
Cuisines: American
Edmonton
“Nice off the Interstate place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were travelling back to Canada on I15 in early March 2013 when we decided to pull off at Blackfoot, ID.. to find a place to have la late unch. Spotted Stockman's Restaurant on our Garmin Navigator and as the name appealed decided to go there. The restaurant is well located off a busy street which had good access back to the Interstate. It had a rustic appearance. Inside there were high backed comfortable booths on one wall and a number of tables. A large stone fireplace adorned one corner and there were old style western items on display. There was a table of local cowboys and another with a family of five and a couple of what appeared to business people. The waitress was welcoming and friendly but not overly so. I had a 10 oz steak as didn't feel I could handle the AYCE item. My wife ordered a sirloin burger. The waitress advised that the beef was locally grown and processed. The steak was done to a perfect Med Rare and the burger was well cooked but not charred. The meal was ample and reasonably priced. We would recommend as a place to stop for a substantial lunch or meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ririe, Idaho
“Great atmosphere and steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

They always have a good lunch and dinner special. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have tried several different steaks and prime rib, all cooked the way I like it.

Visited April 2013
Rigby, Id
“Not sure about Blackfoot, but the one in IF I recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is our "go to place" when we have family gatherings. The peppercorn garlic steak is the best. I don't think I've had any thing there that I didn't like

Visited April 2013
Blackfoot, Idaho
“All you can eat steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Steak is great and made the way you want it.
Large area on deck to dine when it is warm .
The serve beer and have soft drinks.
I think the best deal is the all you can eat however there are other menu items.
Their desserts are large great and pricy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“great family place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

great steaks with potatoes welcoming staff great after a trip to the potato museum recommend to go with your family

• Visited August 2012