My husband, a friend and I had lunch on the patio and the food was great. We had the grilled Reubens and chicken wrap, and everything was delicious. The resort is absolutely beautiful, so quiet and peaceful. We look forward to our next visit. I've heard from friends it is a great place for dinner also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris