“Beautiful! Service and food were excellent!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa to your Saves list
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   6321 US Highway 76, Young Harris, GA 30582   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Young Harris
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
“Beautiful! Service and food were excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband, a friend and I had lunch on the patio and the food was great. We had the grilled Reubens and chicken wrap, and everything was delicious. The resort is absolutely beautiful, so quiet and peaceful. We look forward to our next visit. I've heard from friends it is a great place for dinner also.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley for your luch destination. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility and food. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future and thank you for being our guest.

Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I attended a wedding at this resort; it was an overall enjoyable experience.
Check-in- Efficient and easy with a very professional and helpful staff
Room- Very clean I was also fortunate enough to get a balcony. Balconies are sheltered, specious, with two Adirondack chairs.
Restaurants – We ate at both, received nice food with excellent service.
The wedding we went to was beautiful and the food provided by the property was superb. I am not sure we would return here but that is through no fault of the resort. We are just people who like to travel places with a water view even if it’s a lake. If you want a great mountain resorts with 5 star service this is your place.

Room Tip: Stay in the lodge and get a Balcony.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility, staff and food. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We have been awarded "Bride's Choice" by the Wedding Wire and "Best of Weddings" by The Knot for our wedding venues. We strive to make every wedding the most memorable for the newlyweds and all of their guests. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, even without a water view.

Sarasota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This review applies only to the restaurant and not to the hotel. If you are ever in the area, be sure to come here for drinks and/or dinner. As noted by others, the grounds and the views are spectacular. We have been here twice, and the food has been very good on both occasions. I particularly recommend the salas/pasta bar, which tonight offered prime rib and several other entrees. Very nice buffet for $25. Nice choice of wines by the glass. Good service.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley for your dining destination. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility, staff and food. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. We'd love to have you stay with us!!

GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

On July 11th, 2013 I noticed what appeared to be a good promotion on the resort's website. I called the phone # listed and asked if there was availability on Friday June 19th and was told there was. I then asked for the Sneak Peek promotion that was advertised and was told that was only allowed Sunday - Thursday. I stated that in their fine print it didn't say that. She transferred me to the reservations manager, Jan who said this same thing. I was transferred to Charles Burton the GM and left him a message. He called me back told me that he would not be honoring the ad. Mr. Burton claimed to not know that they had changed the website advertisement after my call in earlier in the day. This bait and switch tactic has been used by scandalous companies for decades and needs to stop. I have color printouts of the ad before and after that I would love to provide even though the GM claims to have no knowledge of his.

I also stayed here previously and the food was blah, there were bugs and rodents in the indoor pool, the staff was rude and the rooms needed updating. Hopefully some of the issues have been addressed. The spa (off premise) is excellent. Just go there and stay somewhere else!

Room Tip: elsewhere. don't stay here. beware
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your comments.

I apologize, again, for the confusion regarding the availability of the Sneak Peek package. We offer the package Sunday through Thursday to provide guests a nice discount and increase weekday business. Discount packages are typically not available on the weekends in season.

Previous concerns regarding our food, staff interactions and pest control have been addressed. Our rooms have been updated and will continue to be updated this year and beyond.

Thank you for sharing your positive comment regarding our spa.

6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

it rained everyday !!! this is a classic lodge,nice people work there also.food is good .we ate there every meal for there days and nights.the golf course is pretty,the trails are nice ..the down stairs bar was great for cocktails one female bartender charged me 22 for a margarita that was to much .but we had a blast playing darts and playing pool.

Room Tip: get a balcony
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve.

It is my pleasure to have you stay with us and I hope you continue to make us your destination of choice for many years to come!!

6321 Highway 76Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 fax (706) 379-9999
Moultrie, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a beautiful property. The atmosphere is relaxing with many options to keep entertained. I attended a meeting here in October 2012. Great meal from the dinning hall.The resort grounds are beautiful. The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view. You have to order a microwave and a refrigerator for your room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review.I am happy to read that your experience was everything you wanted it to be. It is always good to read that our staff are providing the experience we strive everyday to achieve.

Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This resort is one of my favorite short trip destinations from Atlanta. The location is fantastic. Beautiful mountain views, gorgeous grounds and lots of amenities from golf to horse back riding. It's just up the hill from Lake Chatuge is you want to boat, fish or ski. The staff is well trained, helpful and friendly. If your planning a special event it's a terrific place. Our son and daughter-in-law were married at Brasstown Valley in April 2011.

Room Tip: We had a room with a private balcony. The room was a little dark but wonderfully quite and private...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to return to Brasstown Valley during your recent getaway. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility, staff and food. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Charles.Burton@Brasstownvalley.com

Been to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!