We have stayed here twice, and we absolutely LOVE it!! It is a little pricey, but if you want a luxurious yet comfortable, relaxed getaway, this is the place to stay. The staff is great, the views are incredible, the beds are comfortable, and the large lobby with the stone fireplace, cedar lined vaulted ceilings and cozy furniture is a wonderful place to join with great friends to share the evening. The whole resort was decorated for Christmas; so, it was just beautiful. The view from the restaurant balcony overlooks the golf course and the mountains. We've stayed both in the summer and now, in the winter, and both times we had a wonderful time. In the summer, our boys enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool and croquet course; my husband enjoyed the golf course, and we all enjoyed both the main dining room and Brassies bar and grill. This time, in December, my husband and I enjoyed the roaring fire in the massive fireplace in the lobby at night, the wonderful breakfast buffet in the restaurant, the great banquet hall and hallways decorated for Christmas and the beautiful views from the balcony. We stayed in room 320, which had a "back door" that opened to a small patio, directly in front of the playground...had our boys been with us, they would have loved this! It was a rainy, cold 2 days; so, there weren't any children playing on the equipment; so, I don't know if it would have been loud with children right outside. The staff is just incredible, ready to assist their guests in any way possible. The beds are wonderfully comfortable, and the rooms and bathrooms are spacious enough, you don't feel on top of each other. They also have cottages surrounding the lodge, but we didn't stay in these. They have nature trails, horse stables, a luxurious spa and golf course. Brasstown Valley Resort will always be on the top of my list of places to stay in North Georgia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris